IGNORED

Funny/sad eBay scammer making "protos"

mugenmidget

I hope this is in the right place. :ponder: Just wanted to point out someone's poor attempt at a scam.

Basically, there's a seller on eBay that makes a lot of copies of prototype and other hard to find games (with some funny labels too). Anyways, they usually note in the description that the games are copies, so it's not that big of a deal.

But today I check my watched items and this "beauty" popped up:

cart.jpg

With this hilarious description:

Up for bid is this cartridge Bugs Bunny in great working condition, This is in a Pole Position cart.. I do not know if this is 1 of the origanial proto-types from someone that worked at atari or what, it has paper taped to it that says Bugs Bunny Proto, This came in a system I bought recently. I do not know if this is a proto type cart. or an origanal missing the label but still very rare & extreamly hard to find. This is an extremely rare game by. and an absolute must for every collection.

And this leftover from their usual description for copies makes it even better:

This is your chance to own this game for the fraction of the cost of the origanal, if you can even find one!!!

They also have a lot of these other misfit cartridges under their username (angie19325). Bidder beware! :D