IGNORED

What happened in Terry Haute?

McCallister

Holy crap, for $101 someone made out like a bandit on some of those carts. Of course when you factor in ShopGoodWill's 50000% shipping markup, they'll probably lose around $50 on the deal. $101 bid + $98.50 shipping, I bet.

EDIT: Oh, still going on! Well, if that's the winning bid it's not too shabby.

Holy crap, for $101 someone made out like a bandit on some of those carts. Of course when you factor in ShopGoodWill's 50000% shipping markup, they'll probably lose around $50 on the deal. $101 bid + $98.50 shipping, I bet.

EDIT: Oh, still going on! Well, if that's the winning bid it's not too shabby.

That auction doesn't end until 1/30.

I noticed in the auction after it is another copy of Boing, this one in the Xonox case.

Since Goodwill brings stuff to collection centers and then trucks them elsewhere, there's no guarantee that all this stuff came from Terre Haute, although it does make one wonder if this is someone's collection that got donated for some reason (death? angry spouse? foreclosure?).

I'm from Indiana and I have no doubt that it came from there, It is so awfully polluted, thee is an n old but still popular saying 'It smells like Terre Haute'. Check out what my hero Steve Martin thinks of the place next time your at ypot favorite search engine...it's hilarious!

I'm from Indiana and I have no doubt that it came from there, It is so awfully polluted, thee is an n old but still popular saying 'It smells like Terre Haute'. Check out what my hero Steve Martin thinks of the place next time your at ypot favorite search engine...it's hilarious!

Isn't it the paper mill that makes it smell so bad in Terre Haute?

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/viewItem.asp?ItemID=5724462

This is just the biggest of these auctions thus far. Look at the auctions after that one, too. Who would donate all that to Goodwill?

greeeeeeeeeeaaaat, thanks for alerting the world... I was in a fantasy world here thinking it was just a few of us looking.... damn you!!!

/sarcasm