IGNORED

2 hours left! "new in box" 2600 6-switch?

wood_jl

It's not a heavy, there is no chess knight.

Nope Hermann........ :D The Heavy Sixer was packaged in the well known chess piece box but also in the common "light sixer" box because the were produced from 1977 to early 1978. So there is a small chance that there is a H6er in the box.......

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/151408-retial-box-for-heavy-sixer/page__p__1849815__hl__heavy%20sixer__fromsearch__1#entry1849815

Hmmm, note they say "never used" and "still in box", but not "new in box" or "sealed". It could be NIB, or as suggested, a re-seal, or even wide open with that wording. And back when I was buying stuff on ebay, several times I received items that were supposedly new, but were obviously used. Would be interesting to know how this one turns out.

Nope Hermann........ :D The Heavy Sixer was packaged in the well known chess piece box but also in the common "light sixer" box because the were produced from 1977 to early 1978. So there is a small chance that there is a H6er in the box.......

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/151408-retial-box-for-heavy-sixer/page__p__1849815__hl__heavy%20sixer__fromsearch__1#entry1849815

Well I'll be damned, the dead has risen.

Well I'll be damned, the dead has risen.

:D

• Like 1

Hi Josh,

The Atari is on it's way. I mailed it out this morning. The reason it was never open or used is because i have three of them. Two we used and then came nintendo. I am gonna sell the other two soon. Thanks and enjoy! Please leave me positive feedback as i will do the same for you.

Thanks,

Josh

Sounds good so far!

• Like 1