IGNORED

Atari 2600 (New) + Joystick + Cartridges

Oge

Hello there, I'm new at AtariAge Forums and I'm sorry if I post my auction so late (3 days left ATM).. :(

Howewer, I'm auctioning a new Atari 2600 (CX-2600 AP) with Joystick Controller, 4 Cartridges and a factory sealed SuperStick. High resolution pictures are viewable and the serial is 253 AI 0011360.

The A2600 and the listed objecys are all Old Store Stock and, when I say that they're new, I mean it! :)

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1704357187161?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=170435718716&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Thank you,

Oge

• Like 1

No box = not new...maybe "like new" 30 Euros.... :?

FYI:

I got a "like new" David Hasselhoff Figurine from the Ax man. Slapped it with a moist toillette and he shines just like the Atari 2600 in these pics..... :D

I want to make clear that I'm not here to start any flame wars. I'm a big fan of Retro Computing and I would never sell an used Atari 2600 claiming it to be *New*. I found and bought it from a warehouse who also had factory sealed stuff and I can post photos, if needed.

Maybe the price of the Atari 2600 is a bit pricy, but I know its state and I wouldn't sell it for less. Furthermore, I want to respect others opinion about the price :)

Edited by Oge

I want to make clear that I'm not here to start any flame wars. I'm a big fan of Retro Computing and I would never sell an used Atari 2600 claiming it to be *New*. I found and bought it from a warehouse who also had factory sealed stuff and I can post photos, if needed.

Maybe the price of the Atari 2600 is a bit pricy, but I know its state and I wouldn't sell it for less. Furthermore, I want to respect others opinion about the price :)

No flame wars......but your price is definitively insane! Maybe you are a big fan of Retro Computing but it seems that you have no clue about A2600 stuff and pricing. Once again.......if you get 30€ for it take them and run...... ;)

• Like 1

I'm usually against blatant slamming of people's pricing, but in this case, the auctioner is asking for opinions, and has listed the item into the stratosphere. If it were worth anywhere near that, there's a bunch of AA members who could retire next week selling their collections. Really, Iwan has it right... maybe about $50 US on a good day, if it's really in immaculate "like new" shape. But I think you'd be hard pressed to get that.

Honestly, if you're that attached to it, you should just keep it. Nice 2600 though.

Honestly, if you're that attached to it, you should just keep it. Nice 2600 though.

Thank you. I like to seek for retro computers when I have the time to. It was hard to find it, though.

The old man owner the warehouse where I bought it told me that this A2600 was never sold due to the missing PSU; he replaced it with an old one but with no luck.

P.S. On a side note, I could've bought a good box from eBay and a PSU in good conditions and, then, go saying that everything is new - Surely with better chances of selling this item. But I always prefer to go straight and clear.

Edited by Oge

I didn't see that joystick before. I have no idea what that is, or the value of that separately.

I don't think it would be worth all that much even with the box, and saying it was new. Surely it would be worth more if it was actually brand-new-in-box, but I still don't think it would bring that much, especially just being a Vader model. These do turn up new and like-new on occasion. Not as often as Juniors, but more often than light or heavy sixers.

Your honesty is refreshing, as opposed to the jokers that often list their stuff then come here to argue about it.