IGNORED

Activision 2600 multi-game... thing RARE Atari

lbaeza

Indeed. It's there to attract attention to my other listings. It's working really well. Originally I had it set at $5k but too many people believed I thought it was really worth that much so I made it $95k. For $95k I think you could probably set up your own factory to make them. :D

I have it set to automatically reject offers for less than $500 so I won't even know I got an offer below that.

Edited by djpubba

I have it set to automatically reject offers for less than $500 so I won't even know I got an offer below that.

Oh, that is tooo bad, because you missed a sweet offer. In fact, you should have grabbed it while I had the chance because I changed my mind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your offer price: US $100.00

Your terms: Plus I will throw in * wait for it... wait for it....* a NIB E.T. and 3 Combat carts of varying types! Of course, I expect this to be shipped with a box made by Marc Oberhäuser and hand-delivered by Albert. Thx! Atari_Envy from AA