IGNORED

Pac-Mania possible on Atari 7800?!

Pacfan97

Could Pac-Mania really be possible on Atari 7800? I mean that it somehow made it to the Commodore 64, and Atari ST. It is a 3D side-scroller. Pac-Man can jump in this game! Unfortunately, some ghosts can jump and poor Pac-Man, he has to suffer more than 8 ghosts all by himself! I really like Pac-Mania for the Commodore 64, but is it possible on Atari 7800? I am not really asking for the game, all I want to know is that is it possible on Atari 7800. Can the following games also be possible on Atari 7800?

Pac & Pal

Lock 'n' Chase

Crush Roller

Gravitar

Pac-Man Championship edition

Mr. Do!

Q*Berts Qubes

Mountain King

Rally-X

Bosconian

Galaxian

NOTE: I am NOT asking for those games. I just want to know if they are possible on Atari 7800. Which of the above games are possible too.

Lock 'n' Chase, Gravitar,Mr. Do!,Q*Berts Qubes,Mountain King and Galaxian are games are already released on the Atari 2600. That means those games are possible for the Atari 7800. Atari 7800 is better than the Atari 2600 from a technical side of things.

Rally-X, Bosconian and Pac & Pal are possible for possible for the 7800. I played those 3 games on before and I didn't see anything that would prevent them from being possible on the Atari 7800.

Edited by 8th lutz

Could Pac-Mania really be possible on Atari 7800? I mean that it somehow made it to the Commodore 64, and Atari ST. It is a 3D side-scroller. Pac-Man can jump in this game! Unfortunately, some ghosts can jump and poor Pac-Man, he has to suffer more than 8 ghosts all by himself! I really like Pac-Mania for the Commodore 64, but is it possible on Atari 7800? I am not really asking for the game, all I want to know is that is it possible on Atari 7800. Can the following games also be possible on Atari 7800?

Pac & Pal

Lock 'n' Chase

Crush Roller

Gravitar

Pac-Man Championship edition

Mr. Do!

Q*Berts Qubes

Mountain King

Rally-X

Bosconian

Galaxian

NOTE: I am NOT asking for those games. I just want to know if they are possible on Atari 7800. Which of the above games are possible too.

I would seriously like Pacmania on 7800, who do I pay?! :P

Could Pac-Mania really be possible on Atari 7800? NOTE: I am NOT asking for those games. I just want to know if they are possible on Atari 7800. Which of the above games are possible too.

Do your parents monitor your internet use?

icon_lol.gif

No dude, I'm serious. What would you think of your pre-teen trying to chum around with a bunch of grown men on the internet? I know I'd be keeping a very mindful eye on it if I was to even allow it at all which I doubt I would. I'm betting his parents do not monitor his web surfing at all cause any sensable father\mother would not allow their very young son\daughter to go on so with a mature audience if they had any concern for the childs own good at all.

No dude, I'm serious. What would you think of your pre-teen trying to chum around with a bunch of grown men on the internet? I know I'd be keeping a very mindful eye on it if I was to even allow it at all which I doubt I would. I'm betting his parents do not monitor his web surfing at all cause any sensable father\mother would not allow their very young son\daughter to go on so with a mature audience if they had any concern for the childs own good at all.

I agree.

When I was 12 years old in 1990, my parents kept on eye me and my younger brother and didn't allow us to watch adult stuff like horror movies. My parents would punish us if my younger brother or I did anything wrong. I am pretty sure my parents would have punished Pacfan97 for some of the stuff he did online if he was my parents kid.

Edited by 8th lutz

I agree. The thing about him is I don't know how his parents allow him to make over 160 youtube videos. He is known as PacFan98 on youtube. He lied about his age on youtube once even. He claimed to be 16 years old, before changed his age on youtube to 12 years old.

My proof is the following links:

I've been logged in on youtube with the wrong age by accident! It's just my brother who logged me in on youtube.

I agree. The thing about him is I don't know how his parents allow him to make over 160 youtube videos. He is known as PacFan98 on youtube. He lied about his age on youtube once even. He claimed to be 16 years old, before changed his age on youtube to 12 years old.

My proof is the following links:

I've been logged in on youtube with the wrong age by accident! It's just my brother who logged me in on youtube.

Okay.

Although my views on most of the posters here are neutral, has anyone realized that 30 something/40 something dudes talking to 13 kid in this board in that way is getting into a weird area?

Myself I think a child that young has no place at all in the company of grown men. AA really should be for adults 18+ only, heck even 18 is pretty darn young seeing the era of focus on this forum (mid 70's to late 80's) but 18 should be a minimum.