IGNORED

Quick eBay advice

ClassicGMR

This auction is bugging me. I expected the price to go up on the last day but the bidder doing most of it(6 of 9 bids) is newly registered as of this morning. He/she hasn't answered a message I sent as yet. The only plus I see so far is this is the only auction they have bid on so it doesn't look like someone who started an eBay account to bid up a ton of junk and grief the system.

That said... I'm seriously considering canceling the bids and blocking this person BUT we all have to start somewhere right? I don't want actual bidders getting screwed. :(

brode3048 ( 0 )

Positive Feedback (last 12 months): 0%

[How is Feedback Percentage calculated?]

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2004328094431?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=200432809443&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Edited by ClassicGMR

I wouldn't cancel the bids. They will probably pay. Have had a few zero feedback bidders over time, all have paid. Probably just wants the item and may get outbid anyway.

This auction is bugging me. I expected the price to go up on the last day but the bidder doing most of it(6 of 9 bids) is newly registered as of this morning. He/she hasn't answered a message I sent as yet. The only plus I see so far is this is the only auction they have bid on so it doesn't look like someone who started an eBay account to bid up a ton of junk and grief the system.

That said... I'm seriously considering canceling the bids and blocking this person BUT we all have to start somewhere right? I don't want actual bidders getting screwed. :(

brode3048 ( 0 )

Positive Feedback (last 12 months): 0%

[How is Feedback Percentage calculated?]

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2004328094431?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=200432809443&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]