IGNORED

Another misguided seller

MrRetroGamer

*Sigh* Either another Antiques Roadshow watcher or he saw an original box with the original price sticker on it. Either way, he didn't search eBay for other auctions. At least he didn't put an outrageously high reserve on this and he still might sell it. Personally, I don't like the "packing fee" myself, but who knows.

WOW, their feedback was pretty rough! I didn't even read that when I posted the first link. What kind of a seller can get away with shipping only 2 or 3 times a MONTH???? :roll: And why is that not disclosed in the auction terms?

This is not a person who I would want to deal with. Beware of people who do not know the proper use of the CAPS LOCK key. :twisted:

That seller fills their auction descriptions with a TON of FLUFF! I've taken the liberty to rewrite the Atari auction with some text from another one of their fine auctions (please excuse the CAPS LOCK, but that is how they typed it):

YOU ARE BIDDING ON THIS VERY RARE ATARI. ID LIKE TO PRESENT TO YOU THIS ELEGANT HEAVY SIXER. THIS EXQUISITE PIECE OF TAIWAN HAND CUT PLASTIC WILL BRING JOY TO YOUR HOME. JUST IMAGINE THIS! YOUR NEXT HOME FUNCTION YOU WILL BE THE ENVY OF ALL YOUR FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, AND FAMILY ONCE THEY SET EYES ON THE ATARI VCS.  THIS FINE PIECE OF ATARI HAS BEEN HANDCRAFTED UTILIZING OLD SILICON VALLEY TRADITIONS OF NOLAN BUSHNELL AND AL ALCORN. I WAS TOLD THAT A PIECE LIKE THIS HAS A COMPARED RETAIL WELL OVER ONE MILLLLLLLLLLLION DOLLARS IN SELECTED SPECIALTY ANTIQUE STORES

OK, I was just bored. :lolblue:

That seller fills their auction descriptions with a TON of FLUFF! I've taken the liberty to rewrite the Atari auction with some text from another one of their fine auctions (please excuse the CAPS LOCK' date=' but that is how they typed it):

YOU ARE BIDDING ON THIS VERY RARE ATARI. ID LIKE TO PRESENT TO YOU THIS ELEGANT HEAVY SIXER. THIS EXQUISITE PIECE OF TAIWAN HAND CUT PLASTIC WILL BRING JOY TO YOUR HOME. JUST IMAGINE THIS! YOUR NEXT HOME FUNCTION YOU WILL BE THE ENVY OF ALL YOUR FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, AND FAMILY ONCE THEY SET EYES ON THE ATARI VCS. THIS FINE PIECE OF ATARI HAS BEEN HANDCRAFTED UTILIZING OLD SILICON VALLEY TRADITIONS OF NOLAN BUSHNELL AND AL ALCORN. I WAS TOLD THAT A PIECE LIKE THIS HAS A COMPARED RETAIL WELL OVER ONE MILLLLLLLLLLLION DOLLARS IN SELECTED SPECIALTY ANTIQUE STORES

I could think of a few words to substitute in place of the last ATARI :D

Yeah, that feedback is pretty bad, and quite a bit of negative and neutral feedback has been left in the last month alone. It also surprises me that someone doing this much business on eBay would only ship two or three times a month. Oh well, to each his own, anyone who takes the time to look at his feedback before bidding (something I always do if I'm not familiar with a seller) will be sufficiently warned.

..Al