IGNORED

The Impossible Game from Telesys for the Atari 2600

rolenta

Since I may be the only member of the current crop of videogame players who has ever played (or seen) The Impossible Game, a game shown by Telesys for he Atari 2600 in 1983, I wrote a version of it and put it on my website. Please note that this is a working copy and it is not done (for instance, a timer will be added). I don't know if it will run on all computers, in gfact I doubt if it will run on Macs. Please let me know if it runs or doesn't run.

1) To get to the game, go to http://www.rolentapress.com

2) Click on Memorabillia at the top of the page (Yes, I know Memorabillia is spelled wrong!)

3) Click on The Impossible Game

You will find directions on how to play, the entry of the game that appeared in my book ABC To The VCS, and the story behind The Impossible Game's mystique.

Again, I stress, this is a work in progress!

Enjoy!

Heh, I thought you were talking about Ram It, since I was the only guy out of my circle of friends who actually liked that game...everyone else would panic when all the bars started surrounding them and not be able to think of a strategy in order to get past even the first screen. Then they'd toss the joystick in the air and reach to play something else...

That's interesting to hear about this one, since I'm a Telesys fan, as I used to own half of their games (an ex-friend lost one of them, damn it) and I want to check out two out of the other three I never played. I still have a letter from them from waaaaay back saying that they're about to expand into making computer games too. Sad...