IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Looking to expand my NES box collection

RSS Bot

Here is my collection of boxed NES games: Snake, Rattle & Roll and Xevious. That's it. After my haircut I went to the game store to see if they had something I wanted. I saw a Spot the Video Game in box but passed on it because I was saving my money in case they had the Whirlwind album at the music store. They didn't. So now I want to go back to the store tomorrow to get that boxed copy of Spot. I love 7-Up, it's my drink of choice when i feel like i have to burp but can't. I already have the game, but without the box. So if it's there tomorrow, I'll have 2 copies of the game. There's a whole bunch of NES games nobody wants, along with some other 2600 commons, etc. that is destined for my sister's garage sale she's having later this year. I never play them, so I figured I might as well get rid of them for a few extra dollars (that is, if anyone buys them.) NES games like Dash Galaxy in the Alien Asylum. I mean, who would actually play that. It was kind of foolish for me to buy these, but they were cheap, and I was into collecting NES games for a little bit. But that phased out, but now I'm into collecting NES games, but this time, with box and manual. So if any of you have any cheap boxed NES games you want to get rid of ($5 or under), PM me.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?app=blog&blogid=168&showentry=6815