IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Awesome Golf

RSS Bot

Well, it was finally time to try this game out since I picked it for the Lynx HSC. The controls take a LOT of getting used to. At first I had no idea why the ball wasn't going anywhere. Lots of turning the game off and back on, I finally figured out how to make the ball go. The game is a lot like Mario Golf in the meter hitting, but one way it differs is that after hitting the meter a second time, you go after and try to hit it when the meter reaches between slice left and slice right to make it go straight. Putting is still a challenge for me, I know what to do, but most of the time once I finally get on the green, I don't know where to aim it. If I'm lucky, it usually takes between 2-3 putts to make it finally go in the cup. So all-in-all it's an OK game, but once the Lynx HSC ends for it, I probably won't be playing it very much afterwords. I'm not that much of a golf nut. I turned the stupid gopher's voice off, I've never played it with his voice on because I don't need a reminder how much I suck at the game.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?app=blog&blogid=168&showentry=6848