IGNORED

Xenophobe on ebay

impsycho

Maybe I shouldn't say anything...especially since I don't have Xenophobe for my Lynx yet either. But I plan to get mine from overseas from the UK etc. It usually goes for cheaper than that...and is almost always NIB. The additional shipping wouldn't be that much. I was quoted from one place once as being told it would only be about $3 USD to ship the item to me from Ireland.

I suggest for Lynx, GameGear...etc games...don't limit yourself to the US only market. Afterall alot of these portable systems are not region locked and will play the same cart from one system to another. And in the case of the Lynx..there was zero difference between the games regardless of where they we sold!

Just my bit of wisdom.

;)

As I stated in my post above yours:

I suggest for Lynx, GameGear...etc games...don't limit yourself to the US only market. Afterall alot of these portable systems are not region locked and will play the same cart from one system to another.

As I said lots of portables do not have region lockouts and will play all the games regardless of region GameGear included.

:)