IGNORED

Philips CD-i, 910/17P

nathanallan

I have a Philips CD-i up for auction, and the description is this:

Philips CD-i 910/17P, tested and working! I tested this to read a disk and load a game, and it did both successfully. I have no controller for this and no remote control.

Disk drive works great, opens and closes with no problems, read a music CD and the game that is included, Text Tiles.

There is one error that comes up, Memory Full, Please delete some files, and without a remote or controller I can't do this.

Feel free to ask any questions, happy to answer! It's a bit on the heavy side but it will be packed very well to avoid any damages in shipping.

Shipping will be determined at the end of the auction, based on the buyer's address.

Thanks for looking!

/EDIT: I will trade this for either an X'Eye or a Sega CDX in similar condition and a trade for one of those will preclude all bids.

I have cleared it with parrothead, he says that I can trade in stead of accepting a bid on this if a trade for a CDX or X'Eye comes through during the bidding. Even if it's slightly a beater unit, not looking for mint, just to play it, that one works. All I want with it is an AV cable and the console, I can figure out the rest.

I'm just not into the CD-i at all, it's too obscure for me to collect games for, El Paso just isn't the place for many collectors (unless you like to collect sand).

http://www.gamegavel.com/item.cgi?show_item=0000329685