IGNORED

Q Bert Tabletop

xybot67

Does anyone know where I can get printable scans of all the stickers for the Parker Bros. Q-Bert tabletop?

Thanks

I searched around online like crazy for scans of tabletop game art a year or two ago and came up dry. Seemed the best thing to do was use real arcade cabinet art and modify it a bit with photoshop or something.

However, maybe a cool AtariAger will be willing to scan theirs for you. Good luck!

Does anyone know where I can get printable scans of all the stickers for the Parker Bros. Q-Bert tabletop?

Thanks

I searched around online like crazy for scans of tabletop game art a year or two ago and came up dry. Seemed the best thing to do was use real arcade cabinet art and modify it a bit with photoshop or something.

However, maybe a cool AtariAger will be willing to scan theirs for you. Good luck!

Thanks for the reply. What stickers were you looking for, maybe I can scan one of my tabletops for you, I have Galaxian, Pac Man and Zaxxon.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. What stickers were you looking for, maybe I can scan one of my tabletops for you, I have Galaxian, Pac Man and Zaxxon.

I was originally looking for Galaxian art, but turned out the tabletop I got wasn't too bad after all. Then I wanted Donkey Kong art for a homemade tabletop. Ended up finding arcade cab art which would've worked fine, but then the project got sidetracked and now that I'm ready to move forward with the project it seems real arcade art is harder to find than it once was. Anyway, good luck on the quest and thanks. Maybe keep bumping this thread for a day or two and a kind soul will scan theirs for you.

• 1 year later...