IGNORED

Sellin my stuff

strattsp

eBay Seller: bcsteveandsara1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Slowly but surely, eveything except my Colecovision and NES collection is getting sold off. (yes, I know most of you would sell of the NES collection before the 2600, I can't explain it)

If the prices are out of line, feel free to let me know.

Thanks for looking,

Steve

Edited by strattsp

Yeah, that Wilcox serving tray is waaaay out of line :lol:

Just kidding - good luck with your sales. Some stuff might be priced "too high" for starting out as ePay bidders are oft times a loopy bunch. They won't "buy it now" for your asking price, but they may spend more than your asking price if you start the auction lower... Go figure! :rolling:

The serving tray is for your butler to bring your next game that you want to play from the game vault. How does your butler retrieve your games?

I start the auctions out aggressively and then chop the price if they don't go the first time. I like to catch the one guy who is willing to pay $20 and not pit him against the guy who is only willing to pay $15.

My favorite though is when someone knocks out the BIN price and then the bidding ends higher than the original BIN price.

My favorite though is when someone knocks out the BIN price and then the bidding ends higher than the original BIN price.

Yes! This is one of my favorites too, it doesn't happen very often but when it does, it's neat but makes me question my pricing.

Nice looking games, good luck with your sales!