IGNORED

616,300 - Change of plans

RSS Bot

Okay, so I haven't updated the blog in a couple weeks. The problem is, making it a nightly thing was a poor idea. First, I have a wife, a thesis, a full time job, and a new baby. My ability to make time to both play this game every night, and then to write about it does not exist. I was having to choose to not play anything else at any point, and really, 7800 Donkey Kong is a tough game to try to make into your only gaming experience for an entire year. Add to this the fact that since I started the blog I have been in hotels about 15 nights for work, and you can see exactly how much events decided to conspire against the old schedule.

Thus, I have decided to pursue a different schedule, that I think will work better for the blog anyway. I will still be sticking to the same "beat the score in one year" time table, but I will only be posting as I feel it is warranted by milestones being reached or if I find I encounter some idea I feel warrants posting. I'm pretty sure that'll make for a better blog with less filler, and will help my desire to actually play the game. I mean, I'm as big a fan of jumping barrels as the next guy, but I'd also like to take time out to kill a space monster once in awhile too.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?app=blog&blogid=350&showentry=6882