IGNORED

Cheap Shuttle Orbiter BIN

CPUWIZ

damn it....

I caved.

I needed that cart!

For what it is Eric thats still a heck of a deal. I'm sure you can clean it up to at least 5 to 6\10 condition.

Thanks

That's what I was thinking. It will be a placeholder until I can find a better conditioned one in trades or something. I looked at the other ones on ebay and weighed my options: $49.00 plus shipping or $15 and call it good. I chose the $15 total LOL

Until then, I'm just happy to knock off another game from my list of 120 or so that I am still searching for.

One more closer to that ultimate goal (one I doubt I'll reach as I don't want to pay $400 or $1000 for certain carts.

Edited by EricDeLee

Thanks

That's what I was thinking. It will be a placeholder until I can find a better conditioned one in trades or something. I looked at the other ones on ebay and weighed my options: $49.00 plus shipping or $15 and call it good. I chose the $15 total LOL

Until then, I'm just happy to knock off another game from my list of 120 or so that I am still searching for.

One more closer to that ultimate goal (one I doubt I'll reach as I don't want to pay $400 or $1000 for certain carts.

Dude, just repro the R10's. Seriously.

I really think that's what I'm going to do.

There really isn't any sense in spending that type of cash on the R10s.

I'll need help though... that's for sure! LOL

I need to get me some PAL Bomb carts and have someone insert something Stable in them... LOL

Ya, the bomb carts are easy to convert cause they are already EPROM w. inverter and just need the eprom to be rewritten.

I really think that's what I'm going to do.

There really isn't any sense in spending that type of cash on the R10s.

I'll need help though... that's for sure! LOL

I need to get me some PAL Bomb carts and have someone insert something Stable in them... LOL

Ya, the bomb carts are easy to convert cause they are already EPROM w. inverter and just need the eprom to be rewritten.

And THAT is why I'll come to the expert all in due time, LOL

I got it in the mail today. I honestly did not believe the cart would work at all.

I was shocked when I plugged it in that a space shuttle actually showed up on the screen.

What did not show up well in the pics... was an evil looking BUMP in the cartridge. The part where the label is torn (top of the label) there is a boil-like intrusion. LOL I instantly looked at that and said there was no way it would work. It is almost as if it was sitting in the sun and was warped or something. I have no idea what it is. But the cart works... so I'm at least happy about that! I was very pleased with the packaging. The guy went WAY overboard with the packaging. It was in a priority box, with a ton of bubble wrap and a plastic bag to protect the cart. Then a generous layer of packaging peanuts on all 4 sides. Delivery confirmation to top it all off. I wish all ebayers would pack like this guy and seanhq (he is amazing with his packaging skills as well)!

Just wanted to give an update. aside from the tumor or boil... it doesn't look too bad. I now need to find an extra london blitz to transform into an Out of Control. I need to do the same with some cheap Cosmic Swarms... to have matching carts for Magicard, Video Life, and Stronghold.