IGNORED

Another Record

hhwolfman

Here it is in all it's Glory A $200 manual for a $800. Is this a Record for a Atari2600 Manual?? I know it is for a LockJaw. Another Record is set by Mr Speed himself. Litig8r702

IF you have any thing Medium to Rare, besides Steaks :P , Email him and makes some bucks. :D

Here is the link .

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2205179145101?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=220517914510&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

wolf,i got it for ya :P

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2205179145101?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=220517914510&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

$800 for a manual? this is ridiculous!!!

Thanks Rev. :thumbsup:

:D i re-edited out my link since you found yours.

anyway, who in the world would pay this much for just one manual!!!!

is it really that rare of an item??? who has money laying around for stuff like this :roll:

wolf,i got it for ya :P

$800 for a manual? this is ridiculous!!!

Thanks Rev. :thumbsup:

:D i re-edited out my link since you found yours.

anyway, who in the world would pay this much for just one manual!!!!

is it really that rare of an item??? who has money laying around for stuff like this :roll:

It is a very rare manual, but I would say closer to $200. Just IMO HHW

I'll be honest, this guy might bring out some super rare stuff out to market. Some of us who have some extremely rare items are not the richest kids on the block, and when someone is willing to pay triple, and quadruple on stuff then you start to think real hard on priorities in life. I mean what would this guy pay for an Eli's Ladder loose, or even boxed, or how bout a Video Life. I personally am quite poor, but do have a couple of rare items, like my world record Galaxian cart, or my blueprints to the Basic Programming manual,or even my autographed copies by the programmers of 4 different games. This is probably the most tempted I have been to test the waters to tell you the truth.

I'll be honest, this guy might bring out some super rare stuff out to market. Some of us who have some extremely rare items are not the richest kids on the block, and when someone is willing to pay triple, and quadruple on stuff then you start to think real hard on priorities in life. I mean what would this guy pay for an Eli's Ladder loose, or even boxed, or how bout a Video Life. I personally am quite poor, but do have a couple of rare items, like my world record Galaxian cart, or my blueprints to the Basic Programming manual,or even my autographed copies by the programmers of 4 different games. This is probably the most tempted I have been to test the waters to tell you the truth.

Did you all ready sell your Atlantis II with Docs. You could probably get $10k for it from him. :ponder: