IGNORED

Put up one of my defend atlantis forms up on Ebay

homerwannabee

After the 3 and half years since I have gotten the standee with the forms, I still have not seen another one. I think it is the one Atari2600.com sold a few years back before I got this. So thanks for looking.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1403931791151?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=140393179115&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

OK, where are these Ebay tags that Albert speaks of. Really want to know how to use that?

The picture implies you ship in bubble mailers?

I personally think you should keep these together and not peel off one by one. I think it's more impressive as an unused pad.

True enough. But I do this once in awhile for a couple of reasons.

1.This way others get to share in the joy of what I have.

2. I get to test the waters for interest in the Defend Atlantis contest related items.

I personally think you should keep these together and not peel off one by one. I think it's more impressive as an unused pad.

2. I get to test the waters for interest in the Defend Atlantis contest related items.

What do these usually go for? I placed a couple bids and bumped it up before it ended for curosity to see where the bidding was. Cheers, FB

What do these usually go for? I placed a couple bids and bumped it up before it ended for curosity to see where the bidding was. Cheers, FB

They have sold as low as a $3 bucks in the past IIRC. I think this one is actually the highest sale so far at $10. I think $5 is a reasonable medium.