IGNORED

Spring Cleaning - lots of stuff at 99 cents

Midnight Synergy

Hi, I've decided to clean up a little and sell games from my collection that are just taking up space. All of these are good ol' 99-cent auctions with no reserve. I hope you folks don't mind posting the link here, I figured some of the items might be of interest to members.

Items include a big Atari Lot (including a boxed Pressure Cooker, Dolphin,... and loose Crackpots, Frostbite...), a Coleco games lot, lots of Nintendo Stuff (N64, GameBoy,...), OIDS for the Atari ST, and some AD&D Gold Box Editions for the C64/128.

eBay Seller: mepaddy1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Thanks! Let me know if you have questions.

Nice stuff. If I didn't already own most of those boxed atari games I'd be interested in that lot. I don't have the Dolphin, Journey Escape, or Q-bert boxed but they're the only 3.

A fellow Canuck eh? Good luck on your auctions :)

Hi, and thanks! I thought about splitting up the boxed games (or, at least, the rarer games like Dolphin, Pressure Cooker, etc), but in the end I didn't think it would be worth the hassle.

I probably would've bid on stuff, but shipping from Canada costs me too much.

Wow, no kidding :o

Yeah, it's pretty bad, and it always affects my final selling price. It gets "better" with larger packages/multiple wins, but a single boxed game is easily $10 to ship. I'm always amazed when I order from the states and larger boxes arrive with a $4 postage sticker on them.

I've made some major buys from Canada, but since I have the majority of items being offered all the time, I'm very particular in what I purchase. Big buys don't do it for me too often. Though I just picked up this very nice lot of games for $70 shipped. Notice the silver label Gravitar with instructions. That was the reason for the buy, and is worth the money I paid. Don't need anything else in the lot, but there are some rarer decent games in there. I hope to make my money back on everything else.

Canada lot

Phil

I've made some major buys from Canada, but since I have the majority of items being offered all the time, I'm very particular in what I purchase. Big buys don't do it for me too often. Though I just picked up this very nice lot of games for $70 shipped. Notice the silver label Gravitar with instructions. That was the reason for the buy, and is worth the money I paid. Don't need anything else in the lot, but there are some rarer decent games in there. I hope to make my money back on everything else.

Canada lot

Phil

I saw that lot and I was going to bid and I would have gone a lot higher than that final price but I found some other things to spend my money on. You're lucky :D

Actually what it sold for was my highest bid. So you would have won it. It was tough to justify the $25 shipping. :(

Phil

Yea Canada Post is BAD. Their shipping prices are way past insane anymore.

Final bumpety bump. Some items still at 99c with less than a day to go. Might be a deal there for folks even with shipping (or anyone living in Canada/Europe, given that we're used to those shipping rates all the time :( ).