IGNORED

This one is going to hurt for a long, long time

Zwackery

Still the only Sears game I'm missing. Every time I do a search, I never find it.

:(

Phil

You have a Sears, Superman, Picture label :?.

No, that counts as a variation of the Sears Superman title. I'm talking about owning a copy of each Sears title, any label. Though I've been picking up a decent amount of picture labels, Superman is one that will probably forever elude me.

Phil

Still the only Sears game I'm missing. Every time I do a search, I never find it.

:(

Phil

You have a Sears, Superman, Picture label :?.

No, that counts as a variation of the Sears Superman title. I'm talking about owning a copy of each Sears title, any label. Though I've been picking up a decent amount of picture labels, Superman is one that will probably forever elude me.

Phil

Ahhh, I see, thought there was another of these floating about. Cool, about you picking up some more Picture labels. I love those. :thumbsup: HHW

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3602426760821?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=360242676082&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I was so busy with a conference last week that I forgot to rebid.

Now I cry alone.

Cannon Man...CIB...$26.00...sigh.

May I ask why you dont use a sniping program for "insurance" purposes? :ponder:

Honestly, I just never got interested in using them. I prefer to snipe live.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3602426760821?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=360242676082&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Now I cry alone.

I feel your pain brother.

I think you would have outbid me on this one. ;) You have a serious interest in this title boxed.

Now I cry alone.

May I ask why you dont use a sniping program for "insurance" purposes? :ponder:

Honestly, I just never got interested in using them. I prefer to snipe live.

I'm the same, but I use these services as insurance, for just such an occasion ;)

I'm the same, but I use these services as insurance, for just such an occasion ;)

True, given the rarity of certain items, and how infrequently they are listed, it might be useful to have a snipe service set up. Maybe I don't trust the bots enough...I've watched too much Futurama...

True, given the rarity of certain items, and how infrequently they are listed, it might be useful to have a snipe service set up. Maybe I don't trust the bots enough...I've watched too much Futurama...

And thats why you still snipe manually too ;)

Manually sniping is a lot more fun. But if I really want an item, automated sniping is the way to go. Trust me, you should try it. I was a skeptic at first, too.

Yeah, I was a skeptic for a long time and didn't want to try it. Now, I don't know what I'd do without it.