IGNORED

Ok, who is the wise guy.

hhwolfman

Wow, $14.49 shipped is getting insanely low for this once super rare game. Here is an auction of Jungle Hunt sealed selling for $16.24 shipped.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3304141070081?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=330414107008&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

No way on earth in 2005 when I payed $200 for this game sealed would I have believed that Jungle Hunt sealed would sell for more than Motorodeo. Well at least I do have a sealed Jungle Hunt so it is not all bad news! ;)

Quit bragging. :P ;)

Saved himself about $10 to $15 dollars. Motorodeo is only worth $25 NIB.

True Shawn. The first one I owned cost me $125 Loose. Some other respected members paid over $300 for boxed ones, not even sealed, before the big fine. How have the mighty fallen. HHW

True Shawn. The first one I owned cost me $125 Loose. Some other respected members paid over $300 for boxed ones, not even sealed, before the big fine. How have the mighty fallen. HHW

$300? Before the find I saw them sell for $700 at least.

$300? Before the find I saw them sell for $700 at least.

Tis true, I did say over $300, didn't want to make them feel to bad. :D

I'm holding out for the Venezuelan warehouse full of Atari Corp. BMX Airmasters to be found... I paid $85 shipped for my Motorodeo/Ikari pair NIB a couple years ago and thought I made out like a bandit. It would be interesting to know how many of these are still around, especially considering that I need a replacement box for my Motorodeo at some point.

It would be interesting to know how many of these are still around, especially considering that I need a replacement box for my Motorodeo at some point.

Hundreds of both the fallen heros (Ikari & Motorodeo). Might actually be time to lower the rarity from a R5 to an R4\R3 as this stock will never run out. Also the rarity on Road Runner and Xenophobe should be lowered also.

I'm holding out for the Venezuelan warehouse full of Atari Corp. BMX Airmasters to be found... I paid $85 shipped for my Motorodeo/Ikari pair NIB a couple years ago and thought I made out like a bandit. It would be interesting to know how many of these are still around, especially considering that I need a replacement box for my Motorodeo at some point.

I bought mine about the same time. It was Motorodeo, Ikari, and Xenophobe all NIB for $125. That was a great deal (I thought). Then the floodgates really opened. I guess the R5 means there R at least five NIB copies available at any time on eBay.

Same with Road Runner. I picked up a NIB copy for $50 (ouch) back when they were pretty hard to find.

I got lucky with my Road Runner and Xenophobe. I paid $5 for my loose Road Runner at a flea market locally and I think I paid $3 for my loose Xenophobe at a Goodwill store. I've actually had 4 or 5 copies of Xenophobe to pass through my hands at this point, seeing as Atari Corp. games are common as dirt in the Cincy area on account of the concentration of Big Lots stores in the area when they liquidated the Atari inventory.