IGNORED

Don't hit the BIN

hhwolfman

I guess that's fine for people who don't know about BEST, B&C, etc.

Being serious here... I don't know about those places? Do they have websites? :?

Sure. I'll just link to the 8-bit game parts of the various websites. But they each carry a lot of other stuff as well.

BEST Electronics' 8-bit games

B&C Computervisions' 8-bit games

Video 61's 8-bit games

In no case are the websites beautiful, but I've dealt with all three of them for many years and am a satisfied customer.

Post a link because I never heard of Ebay limiting auctions like that. In fact, my buddy is about to put up many vintage baseball and basketball cards from the 1970s in a similar fashion. Like $1 per common, here's the list. The thing that is different from the old days of Ebay is that you can now modify your description, even if something is purchased. Former times would not allow you to modify the initial description, only add to description. This has helped me when I have multiples of the same game. Some of the boxes may be damaged, but I don't mention it in the description until I reach those damaged games. Then I modify it.

Phil

Looks like this is o.k., as long as the listing has multiple available so eBay still gets their cut on each sale.

From eBay's help pages

Offering choices

By using listings with variations, sellers can offer variations of the same product in a single listing.

Allowed

Using listings with variations to offer a choice of size, color, and material in items such as clothing and home items

Not allowed

Selling different brands of an item, such as jeans, in a single listing

Offering a choice between two entirely different items, such as a watch or pair of shoes

Selling items that aren't in similar condition, such as a new and a refurbished laptop, in the same listing