IGNORED

Very rare Astrocade items for sale

If anyone is interested I have listed some very rare Astrocade carts on eBay. Some of these I don't believe have ever been on eBay before.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fstores.ebay.com%2Fstlouisrams2007__W0QQ_fsubZ10636788

Thats cause most people keep their homebrews to play them not exploit them on ebay for profit :ponder:

Shawn, that's not entirely fair. We all know that he can later make a WTB post with a bounty on said carts so that some dumbdick can replace the copies in his "collection," thereby ensuring that this little game can continue :). Also, I don't gather that any of these can be hard to find seeing as none of the auction titles contain the words ULTRA RARE...

Mike White copies. Since most weren't released any other way, they are tough to get. But they are tantamount to Hozer copies of games not released any other way. Mike might have made 50 different games on cartridges this way. He didn't program them, he just put them on carts and sold them in the hobbyist circles back in the day. Some he might have only made one or two copies of, some 10 or 50. Nobody seems to know, and I don't think Mike kept track. I like these games, but I would probably only pay about $60 apiece in quantity, and I may be among the more generous (there's always someone willing to spend more I think!) It's hard to consider them part of 'completion' of a Bally collection, and I have loose standards.

Thats cause most people keep their homebrews to play them not exploit them on ebay for profit :ponder:

I acquired these from an older gentlemen who bought these around 30 years ago. He contacted me about these or I never would have even known about them since he never listed them for sale. I don't see why you would have an issue with me selling these.

Mike White copies. Since most weren't released any other way, they are tough to get. But they are tantamount to Hozer copies of games not released any other way. Mike might have made 50 different games on cartridges this way. He didn't program them, he just put them on carts and sold them in the hobbyist circles back in the day. Some he might have only made one or two copies of, some 10 or 50. Nobody seems to know, and I don't think Mike kept track. I like these games, but I would probably only pay about $60 apiece in quantity, and I may be among the more generous (there's always someone willing to spend more I think!) It's hard to consider them part of 'completion' of a Bally collection, and I have loose standards.

I don't think that these are all Mike White carts. At minimum the 2 Pac-Man carts I believe are from other sources. Ms. Candyman is not one of his carts either.

You can't really compare Mike White to Hozer because Mike had permission to make the carts that he sold. Mike did make some programming changes to some of the carts that he sold. At one point Mike did keep records of what he made but he pretty much has left the hobby so I don't know if those records are around anymore or not.

I acquired these from an older gentlemen who bought these around 30 years ago. He contacted me about these or I never would have even known about them since he never listed them for sale. I don't see why you would have an issue with me selling these.

I was just pointing out the reason they are not found on ebay is cause homebrews in general for any console are normally bought for play use not for extreme mark up sales for profit. You would know nothing about that I know cause you look at video games as a business not a hobby. Glad to see you got that BBSB to put back in your "collection" though. Crazy how it jumped from "only being worth $250" to $500 as soon as you got one back in your hands.

I was just pointing out the reason they are not found on ebay is cause homebrews in general for any console are normally bought for play use not for extreme mark up sales for profit. You would know nothing about that I know cause you look at video games as a business not a hobby. Glad to see you got that BBSB to put back in your "collection" though. Crazy how it jumped from "only being worth $250" to $500 as soon as you got one back in your hands.

He got alot of his stuff from Adam Trionfo a few years ago , I scored one or two myself, I think it was a Simon and a Soccer, but I'd have to check.

Most of what he is auctioning off is Mike White carts.