IGNORED

Air Raid Auction on Ebay with Special Thanks

Tanman

The same bidder, that retracted it the first time, Bid over it again. :ponder:

SpeedCollecto®

Actually it's not him. Wrong feedback. Could be another. :ponder:

It is the same guy. Just added an extra zero by accident. My previous post will explain this.

Another reaseaon could be, he Wanted to see what it was and then Decided to bid on it knowing, he could actually win it and not waste his time. :ponder: :ponder: :ponder:

:P

Yeah, I think you may have a point there, and that thought crossed my mind, but I decided give the guy the benefit of the doubt. Interesting way of finding out what the reserve is.

The Playas have been doing this for a while. Not anything new. :)

• Like 1

The dude entered the wrong amount. It is pretty obvious from his next bid.

On Mar-24-10 20:36:15 PDT he bid $15,000

Then 2 minutes, and 35 seconds later

On Mar-24-10 20:38:57 PDT he bid $1,500

I can tell you it was a typo. The reason I know this is because I was the bidder. I am sorry about the mistake, it was an honest mistake though. As far as me wanting to see the reserve, not even a chance, Hopefully someone on here will remember me and let you know I am legit.

Edited by decypher
  • Like 1

I can tell you it was a typo. The reason I know this is because I was the bidder. I am sorry about the mistake, it was an honest mistake though. As far as me wanting to see the reserve, not even a chance, Hopefully someone on here will remember me and let you know I am legit.

Yep. Decypher is a straight shooter. If he says it was a typo I believe him.

• Like 1

The dude entered the wrong amount. It is pretty obvious from his next bid.

On Mar-24-10 20:36:15 PDT he bid $15,000

Then 2 minutes, and 35 seconds later

On Mar-24-10 20:38:57 PDT he bid $1,500

Yep, I remember you. Just that with Ebay, and their hidden bidder system I don't know who almost anyone is. By the way, I hope you get the Air Raid. The competition for rare items like this seems to have gone up a notch in recent months. Last one sold for $2850, and even a loose Pepsi Invaders recently went for over $2150, which is more than what you paid for your boxed Pepsi Invaders.

• Like 1

I was at the Goodwill Computerworks today talkng to a guy named Mark. He said that two guy names Alex and Albert used to put on a software show or something. Was that you?

Alex & Albert??? Nope, never heard of those two guys. :ponder: ;) (Yep, this is THAT Albert)

What is the Goodwill Computerworks? Can you get awesome cheap vintage computers there?

I was at the Goodwill Computerworks today talkng to a guy named Mark. He said that two guy names Alex and Albert used to put on a software show or something. Was that you?

Alex & Albert??? Nope, never heard of those two guys. :ponder: ;) (Yep, this is THAT Albert)

What is the Goodwill Computerworks? Can you get awesome cheap vintage computers there?

It is located accross the parking lot from the Walmart at I-35 and 183. They have a computer museum that has alot of vintage computers. Pretty neet place.