IGNORED

Colecovision & Atarimax 128-in-1

save2600

Oh no! This isn't an auction - it's an outright sale. I just included my ePay BIN linky to avoid redundancy.

An auction is when you give people an opportunity to bid on your items. That's clearly not the case here :)

Edited by save2600

I was looking to buy a 128-in-1 anyway so I bid based on what I'd have to spend just for that.

For your sake, I hope I don't win.

If you want to "stick" me with a lonely CV system with no games to play, I can always just send the Multi-cart and pass the savings on to someone else :lol:

I was looking to buy a 128-in-1 anyway so I bid based on what I'd have to spend just for that.

For your sake, I hope I don't win.

If you want to "stick" me with a lonely CV system with no games to play, I can always just send the Multi-cart and pass the savings on to someone else :lol:

Such a deal you offer, my friend. :)

Edited by BigO

LOL! I'm just funnin'... oh and here's a friendly neighborhood bumpy! She's only at $122 with less than a day left :(

Ending on Easter Sunday should give some an excuse to leave the family for a bit and check their auction statuses... no? lol

LOL! I'm just funnin'... oh and here's a friendly neighborhood bumpy! She's only at $122 with less than a day left :(

Ending on Easter Sunday should give some an excuse to leave the family for a bit and check their auction statuses... no? lol

Just you wait for the last-minute sniper shootout. Happens every time.

Just hope the winner isn't going to wait for days to pay you, then use a Paypal "eCheck" that takes A WEEK TO CLEAR meaning you have to worry about this transaction for 2 weeks.

edit: how many watchers do you have?

Edited by wood_jl

Just hope the winner isn't going to wait for days to pay you, then use a Paypal "eCheck" that takes A WEEK TO CLEAR meaning you have to worry about this transaction for 2 weeks.

eCheck? Never heard of that. lol What a crock. I really hate ePay/ScamPal these days, but I'm having trouble moving much of anything using alternative sites :(

Edited by save2600

I wuz a fixin' tuh snipe at one-hunnah-fitty, wen to duh outhouse an when ah git back she alreddeh ovah one-fitty-to-fitty.

To rich fuh mah blud duh govamen don pay ageen til dah fuss o duh mont

edit: for misspelling

Edited by wood_jl

I wuz a fixin' tuh snipe at one-hunnah-fitty, wen to duh outhouse an when ah git back she alreddeh ovah one-fitty-to-fitty.

To rich fuh mah blud duh govamen don pay ageen til dah fuss o duh mont

edit: for misspelling

LOL! You have an outhouse? Lucky dog! I always considered those more civilized than pooping and peeing in your house. :lol:

6 mins left and she's at a buck-fitty-two... lol

Yikes, that was a good deal. Wish I'd been home for that!

No worries. Jerkoff from ePay backed out. And so did an AA member. Really, I just don't understand people anymore. Glad I got out of retail a few years ago. Too many flakes abound. No wonder the country and the world is where it's at. Not surprised at all - seriously.

And, not only that... I just can't seem to get ePay to cooperate when it comes to ending times. I would have never conscientiously ended my auction on Easter Sunday - DUH! IN THE MORNING... lol

Edited by save2600