IGNORED

Possible real Starpath Survival Island, and Sword of Saros in this lot!

homerwannabee

But I can't tell for sure so I laid off the $100 buy it now. I can't see the tapes, I can't see the manuals for this game, just a typewritten sheet of paper over the cassetes, and I have no clue if they came this way. If it is legit, than it is a heck of a bargain. If they are not, than it is an OK deal.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1303779317221?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130377931722&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

• Like 1

Not sure these are legit.

I only know them as:

post-6203-126962323073_thumb.jpg

But maybe they are.

8)

If they are legit (and to me at first glance it looks like they are, the white tape shell seen threw the insert is tell tale) it's just someone who made there own tape inserts for them.

On a second note. I can't believe this auction almost lasted 2 hours. Sigh, I need to get a computer at work. HHW

Hey, you can't complain too much. I did make it so a ton of people before hand could of picked these up. Still I am not too sure these are real. No instruction manual, no clear view of the tapes. If I even had the slightest shred of evidence that these were real I would of picked them up. Just because the tapes were white was not good enough for me.

I gave ya rep point for posting it. :thumbsup: Like I said I was a work or I would have taken the chance.

Well if I'm correct in judging who won the auction they will be back up on ebay in no time :roll:

Beat ya to it. See post 7. :D

Just noticed that. I think my brain must have been trying to block it out that this awesome deal got McGamestopped :x

I gave ya rep point for posting it. :thumbsup: Like I said I was a work or I would have taken the chance.

Well if I'm correct in judging who won the auction they will be back up on ebay in no time :roll:

Beat ya to it. See post 7. :D

Just noticed that. I think my brain must have been trying to block it out that this awesome deal got McGamestopped :x

I agree buddy. :(