IGNORED

Both K-Tel games in this lot

AtariLeaf

Argh... I was hoping to snag this one under the radar. Darn the internet and the ease of finding stuff! :(

There was already enough big spenders who knew about this auction that it wasn't gonna go that cheap. Any type of "under the radar" bids would have got crushed anyhow.

Just wondering how much did you think you could win this for anyhow? I tell you right now I was bidding at least $200 on this myself so unless you are bidding much more than $200 you wouldn't have won even without this thread. I know my bid of $200 won't win it either.

Only my Hair Dresser knows. :D

I'm just surprised there's so many K-Tel games floating around my area, not to mention the rarer Spectravideo games. I've seen Bumper Bash, Master Builder, and Gas Hog in lots around here lately and both Spider Maze and Vulture Attack in the last few months.

I've found some K-Tel carts in the wild also. Spider Maze was my first R9 find in the wild actually. Seems the K-Tel carts got heavy distrobution all across Ontario. We are very lucky cause everywhere else they are VERY rare. Spider Maze and Vulture Attack are only like a R7 in Ontario it seems. Outside of our area it jumps to a R9 real quick.

I'm just surprised there's so many K-Tel games floating around my area, not to mention the rarer Spectravideo games. I've seen Bumper Bash, Master Builder, and Gas Hog in lots around here lately and both Spider Maze and Vulture Attack in the last few months.

I've found some K-Tel carts in the wild also. Spider Maze was my first R9 find in the wild actually. Seems the K-Tel carts got heavy distrobution all across Ontario. We are very lucky cause everywhere else they are VERY rare. Spider Maze and Vulture Attack are only like a R7 in Ontario it seems. Outside of our area it jumps to a R9 real quick.

Yep, same with the rare Spectravideo games it seems. A lot more common in Canada. Most of the time when I see Master Builder, Bumper Bash, etc on ebay they're all out of Canada. Are they a Canadian based company?

Argh... I was hoping to snag this one under the radar. Darn the internet and the ease of finding stuff! :(

There was already enough big spenders who knew about this auction that it wasn't gonna go that cheap. Any type of "under the radar" bids would have got crushed anyhow.

Just wondering how much did you think you could win this for anyhow? I tell you right now I was bidding at least $200 on this myself so unless you are bidding much more than $200 you wouldn't have won even without this thread. I know my bid of $200 won't win it either.

Yeah I was looking at the $200-250 range.

Yep, same with the rare Spectravideo games it seems. A lot more common in Canada. Most of the time when I see Master Builder, Bumper Bash, etc on ebay they're all out of Canada. Are they a Canadian based company?

Those Spectravideo games were imported by Canadian Tire. K-Tels & even the NTSC Puzzy games I believe were only ever sold in Canada. They are all more plentiful up there of course, but they are extremely rare in the US. I'd ponder a guess and say most of the US auctions are from collectors of carts that originated in Canada.

Those Spectravideo games were imported by Canadian Tire. K-Tels & even the NTSC Puzzy games I believe were only ever sold in Canada. They are all more plentiful up there of course, but they are extremely rare in the US. I'd ponder a guess and say most of the US auctions are from collectors of carts that originated in Canada.

A couple of weeks ago there was a collector with a Puzzy Sea Monster but I couldn't get him to sell it seperately from a lot he had which had a couple hundred common carts. Don't know what he eventually did with it.

My snipe bot is dead at $310.00 IT still has 8 minutes to go. I think it is maxed out at $310.00 and $70 postage. It is $330 now. $410 or more is not a great deal on this lot. Oh well one good thing about Vintage games is, that there is so many good deals out there. No need to over pay on anything. :)

You mean they didn't give you guys the "You're so awesome here's 100 free feedback Mr. Cool Guy" bonus when you signed up for YOUR eBay accounts? Damn, sucks to be you guys.

that got banned around the time they banned side deals in their message board