IGNORED

Texas Chainsaw Massacre CIB

thenickross

Hello, I'm new here, but I figured it's a good idea to join, and grow my love and knowledge of the 2600. I have a CIB TCM for sale on eBay now.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3004138684361?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300413868436&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I'm very new to Atari collecting, I played a ton as a kid, my fav games are Plaque Attack, Titlematch (7800) Vanguard, and Berzerk. By no means is that price firm I'd be more than willing to deal. I have a modest 100 or so cib games (most of which I will be selling) but will be keeping the favs. If anyone would like more pics of the game please ask.

When I bought my first Texas Chainsaw Masacre from Video 61, they said the only ones they had were later releases of this title and Halloween and I could only buy them with manuals..no boxes were made for the later copies?

Man did I miss out...this auction should be good overall price at the end..!

(nice to see you PenguinBlueHat!)

When I bought my first Texas Chainsaw Masacre from Video 61, they said the only ones they had were later releases of this title and Halloween and I could only buy them with manuals..no boxes were made for the later copies?

Probably unsold stock from Wizard Video. Did the cartridge have a stock label on it (and come with an original manual)?

(nice to see you PenguinBlueHat!)

Not going to escape that one, am I?

^^ Yeah, I came back to check on my topic and it was gone. i though was booted already. :sad: Glad it was just moved. Sorry for posting in the wrong place, I'll learn the rules here more clearly before I post.

No worries. 8)