IGNORED

Closing today: my Atari check-out games

zeitshabba

I bought a bunch of the check-out games a while back and they are the last remaining unique collector bits of Atari I have left. They'll go for a fraction of what I paid, so get yourself a piece of Atari 2600 history!

They close today.

I'll be offering a bunch of "wallet-quality" games directly to the community as I finish cleaning out all things Atari. The wallets will be getting a reboot this summer with custom hinges, but even after everything I clean out I'll have a thousand or two remaining.

Where did you get the info from that these are directly from the Atari department? :)

Ebay seller from San Jose was selling a bunch of protos and almost 100 of these, a while back, he got them from an ex-employee or something like that.

Where did you get the info from that these are directly from the Atari department? :)

Ebay seller from San Jose was selling a bunch of protos and almost 100 of these, a while back, he got them from an ex-employee or something like that.

That guy told me that he only bought a tenth of what was available too :| I can't imagine what else he left behind....