IGNORED

Atari 5200 Jr.?

Pacfan97

I just saw this and it was awesome!!!!! All Atari 5200 games are built in the console! But does it include the unreleased prototypes like Asteroids or Tempest? Will it ever be a real Console soon? And I want it to have a cartridge slot for homebrews. Will it ever be a real console? We REALLY WANT IT!!!!!!

Here it is:

T5200jr_done.jpg

Modified jagpad:

T5200jr_controller.jpg

Bitchin' game selection:

5200jr_menu1.gif

5200jr_menu2.gif5200jr_menu3.gif

• 1 month later...

Ugh. I admire what he created (designing a new mainboard for the 5200 and a proprietary menu system, both of which are substantial projects in themselves), but that case and paint job make me shudder. The 7800 would have been a much more suitable candidate for a conversion of this kind, since he could have kept most of the case hardware--including the cartridge slot--without any modification.

Ugh. I admire what he created (designing a new mainboard for the 5200 and a proprietary menu system, both of which are substantial projects in themselves), but that case and paint job make me shudder. The 7800 would have been a much more suitable candidate for a conversion of this kind, since he could have kept most of the case hardware--including the cartridge slot--without any modification.

Like a Nolan Bushnell Signature signed 7800 case :D

• 2 weeks later...

The 5200 i use says "Atari Video System X" on it i think its an early one. pretty neat! it has super breakout with it and a special 5200 paddle for it. maybe i can get a picture. But it doesnt looks like that blue one up top that thing looks like a big blue rectangle of GARBAGE!