IGNORED

Interest check: Worm! standard edition

GroovyBee

I've started getting queries about another run of Worm!. Would anybody else be interested in a standard edition? It'll be exactly the same as the limited edition except there will be no number on the cart or the title page of the game. The price (including P&P) will be £22 in the UK, $35 to US/Europe/Canada. A box and/or tracking will be extra.

I've started getting queries about another run of Worm!. Would anybody else be interested in a standard edition? It'll be exactly the same as the limited edition except there will be no number on the cart or the title page of the game. The price (including P&P) will be $32 in the UK, $35 to US/Europe/Canada. A box and/or tracking will be extra.

Yes I would Like one!

i'm interested in the intv version ;)

Ask in the Intellivision forum! ;-) GroovyBee is busy giving love to the neglected 7800.

neglected my arse!!!

here is the list of upcoming games straight from AA:

frogger

qbert

senso 7800 dx

tubes

spacewar

and some weird new bug game from groovybee :D

Edited by revolutionika

groovy, why didnt you make a box for worms?

It was a replacement game for the people originally on the Vong preorder list. I'm not going into the politics of the situation but lets just say that shipping with no box was the easiest option.

Maybe next time ;).

neglected my arse!!!

You clearly haven't been on the 7800 scene for long. :P

At least not enough to appreciate the games you didn't get when it was alive.

Or waiting for emulators for it when other consoles had them.

Or to see prototypes that people (for a long time) wouldn't share

Or to have homebrew games when other consoles had them

It's cool now, but it's just starting to really pick up over the last few years.

frogger

Hasn't been worked on in years. Not even sure it's getting continued.

qbert

Released as Bon*Q

senso 7800 dx

One of the first homebrews. I think it was an experiment abandoned years ago.

tubes

Abandoned years ago for the Genesis version.

Hey GroovyBee - you've been quiet on the build front recently. Got some goodies in the offing?

Hmmmm.... Can't a month go by without me announcing something? :lol: Absolutely not! I'm hoping to get an updated version of the ProSystem emulator out sometime soon. There are a few other goodies in the pipeline too.

• 4 weeks later...

OMG! Albert's new labels are SOOOO Amazing!! Best labels he's made by a mile! If your in need of any labels get in touch with Albert for 1 label or 100 of them, these are just fantastic!! The new print method makes the colors much more vibrant and the new labels are also more durable feeling too!! Check'em out:

standardedition.jpg

icon_lol.gif Stop fighting you two! The Inty is on my list of consoles to do something for this year. I just need to get a real dev system together to try some ideas out on. The Inty scene is well starved of homebrewers icon_sad.gif.

Can't wait to get my copy of Worm!, but also excited about the possibility of Inty homebrew goodness! icon_lust.gif

If ever you decide to make anything for the INTV, my name will be on that list!!

Shawn Sr is right, those labels look fantastic Albert!icon_thumbsup.gif