IGNORED

MagitekAngel's Blog - Early Impressions with the PS3

RSS Bot

It may not seem like it here on AtariAge, but for the average person, I've got a lot of game consoles. For example, I'm the only person I know in the offline space that still has every Nintendo console currently plugged into the TV, including a Game Boy Player. So when people come to my apartment to visit and they see my entertainment setup, their either impressed or disturbed.

For the last year and a half I've had an Xbox 360 and I'm happy to report that it hasn't malfunctioned in the least. I've got about ten games for it so far, and I've enjoyed them all. Before we got the Xbox we had the Wii, and we've got about 15 or so solid games for that.

For a good while that was enough. I never really considered getting a PS3. It was just too damn expensive, and I was getting plenty current-gen gaming through the Xbox.

Then Sony went and dropped the price by a hundred bones. The new PS3 slim was priced the same as an Xbox. At this point, I began to...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/blog/316/entry-6957-early-impressions-with-the-ps3/