IGNORED

way too much.

Tr3vor

The auction text is a bit vague. The games are all $50 and they include a system to play them on (which they price point at $30). So really, for $80 you're getting 10 Activision titles and a (supposedly) $30 system. Each game is then only $5....but still, yeah, bit much there.

Or does it even say that at all? Does it mean you can go to another auction and get them for $50 with a system rather than $80 for just the games? The text is confusing at best and misleading at worst.

The auction text is a bit vague. The games are all $50 and they include a system to play them on (which they price point at $30). So really, for $80 you're getting 10 Activision titles and a (supposedly) $30 system. Each game is then only $5....but still, yeah, bit much there.

Or does it even say that at all? Does it mean you can go to another auction and get them for $50 with a system rather than $80 for just the games? The text is confusing at best and misleading at worst.

WoW...is he pricey!

No, it states the carts are $80. If you buy them in conjunction with one of their systems they'll drop it to $50. So for example, if you buy this bare console (no power supply, sticks, etc.) for $75 from them:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3205137293431?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=320513729343&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Then you'll "only" have to spend an additional $50 for the carts.

Or just another $100 instead of $150 for these carts:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3205027276681?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=320502727668&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

No, it states the carts are $80. If you buy them in conjunction with one of their systems they'll drop it to $50. So for example, if you buy this bare console (no power supply, sticks, etc.) for $75 from them:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3205137293431?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=320513729343&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Then you'll "only" have to spend an additional $50 for the carts.

Or just another $100 instead of $150 for these carts:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3205027276681?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=320502727668&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

HOLY CRAP. That's just insane.

Is it just me, or has there been more and more of this stuff lately on ebay (people asking crazy prices for Atari stuff)? Overpriced stuff has always been on ebay (it's what ebay is all about!), but people seem to think more and more that all Atari stuff is rare and expensive.

No, it's been going on for a lot longer than the past couple weeks. I did just say to my wife this morning though that I won't be surprised if we start seeing more $500 auctions for commons on ebay now. So many people are just dense.

HOLY CRAP. That's just insane.

You would know :P

No, it's been going on for a lot longer than the past couple weeks. I did just say to my wife this morning though that I won't be surprised if we start seeing more $500 auctions for commons on ebay now. So many people are just dense.

But there is an upside to all this. Yes, we are seeing more crazy prices for common items, but we are also seeing more items in general. I posted about this last week -- the number of Atari 2600 items has been rising substantially. That is a good thing for collectors. The crazy-money auctions can be ignored or mocked in this forum.

But with these old school games going for thousands and tens thousands of dollars recently, people are starting to take notice and dig out their old stuff.

What he is saying that any combination of three things will add up to the sum total of the discount minus the asking price when doubled... thereby allowing five times the realized value when multiplying along the vector of the gross profit when divided by pi. DUH! :P

Yah, I think we found out what some of the fired bank CEO's are doing now for money. ;)

What he is saying that any combination of three things will add up to the sum total of the discount minus the asking price when doubled... thereby allowing five times the realized value when multiplying along the vector of the gross profit when divided by pi. DUH! :P

Yah, I think we found out what some of the fired bank CEO's are doing now for money. ;)

:rolling:

They should try selling the crack, instead of smoking it.

AX

:rolling:

They should try selling the crack, instead of smoking it.

AX

You're just saying that because you want to increase your customer base. ;)

I should pull out my Jr. Pac Man's at that price I could make a couple hundred

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3205146601561?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=320514660156&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

"Its Rare and Classic"

Same seller eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3205155165931?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=320515516593&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Gee, that Xevious for Colecovision has been tested? How did he get it to fit in the CV slot? The video of the test would be worth $3 alone. :rolling:

AX