IGNORED

50 Atari 2600 Games on eBay Starting at .99

phaxda

In er, uh, celebration of eBay's new 99 cent free listing thing I have been watching the Masters on TV (NOT a Phil Mickelson fan, but good job anyway) and listing Atari games on eBay. Everything starting at 99 cents with some nice fun and rare games in there. I am hoping that recent attention given to Atari auctions will help drive the market on some of these, which would be nice considering that eBay+Paypal is going to take a good cut of my sales in fees! But I am willing to give it a try. My next round of listings will be on GameGavel, so if you prefer that, just hang tight and check it out next week. Believe it or not, most of these games are doubles so there is more to come!

Any questions, just ask.

eBay Seller: pdangler-half1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Of course! For AtariAge members, always to Canada or wherever they may live! I forgot my usual disclaimer, but feel free to contact me on eBay and I will add you to my approved bidders list or whatever I need to do. I love Canada--it's just that my post office has historically not (I have started going to a new PO, though). Just ask Shawn Sr. how they have done me wrong in the past... Grrr.

Of course! For AtariAge members, always to Canada or wherever they may live! I forgot my usual disclaimer, but feel free to contact me on eBay and I will add you to my approved bidders list or whatever I need to do. I love Canada--it's just that my post office has historically not (I have started going to a new PO, though). Just ask Shawn Sr. how they have done me wrong in the past... Grrr.

Ooops didn't see this in time. Was going to bid on Deadly Duck and BAM! Blocked.

Sorry I was slow on that--I will be packing carts later tonight and can give you a better idea of what I have. Feel free to send a general list of what you are looking for as well.

Had another big deal go down that took some of my attention away from eBay. :)

p

You are added and I think I have another Deadly Duck. Let me know if you are interested-- I will sell for the 99 cents it fetched.

Sent a PM this morning. Let me know what is doable for you :)

Sorry I was slow on that--I will be packing carts later tonight and can give you a better idea of what I have. Feel free to send a general list of what you are looking for as well.

Had another big deal go down that took some of my attention away from eBay. :)

p

You are added and I think I have another Deadly Duck. Let me know if you are interested-- I will sell for the 99 cents it fetched.

Sent a PM this morning. Let me know what is doable for you :)

Thanks, I sent a PM with what I was looking for. Let me know if you need more info.