IGNORED

Huge CIB INTV collection with tons of Rare Games & Hardware!

jeremysart

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2904221899671?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=290422189967&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Check it out, I have tons of the rarest Intellivision games, some sealed, all CIB, plus ALL Intv II boxed hardware!

.99 start price, no reserve, offering gifts and discounts on shipping, open to international bidders, portion of the proceeds donate to charity.

Please check it out and read the description for more info!

post-24198-127119088693_thumb.jpg

It's at $405.

Nice haul for someone! I need a pay raise...:P

That sealed Congo Bongo alone would have gone for at least that much, once upon a time.

I've collected most of what's in that lot (except some of the rare games) over the last two months, but if I hadn't, I'd be all over this one. It's a shame that the classic gaming market is so depressed right now; I guess too many other people are also trying to clear out their collections to get some extra money. Good for buyers, but not so good for sellers.

Good luck with it, and I hope you get a fair price. On the positive side, there are still two days to go and it's getting lots of views, so don't get too discouraged.

If I may ask, how much are you trying to raise?

I was hoping to get somewhere around $2000 for the whole collection, thats about 80ish games including all the sealed stuff, all the boxed INTV II goods, the video game center (holds the Intv I or System III and about 30 games and has a card holder for the overlays) and both the Intv I & System III.

I was also willing to part with just the rare games (there are quit a few) and all of the boxed Intv II goods for $1000

or of course a "best offer" could be made. Those prices include the shipping/handling/materials if your in the continental US.

Like I originally said, if anyone from here is interested, I am more than willing to pull it from eBay. I hate eBay and at least here I know who its going to.

Edited by jeremysart

Here is an update on what all is listed

The rare games of this collection:

Congo Bongo, sealed in the box. Considered to be the holy grail of most gamers, Congo Bongo was the ONLY game released on the Intellivsion by Sega. You will not likely find this game complete in its original box again, let alone sealed. The box for this is also in great, crease free condition. The seal has no major tears and is perfectly straight along the edge.

Fathom. The most rare game for the Intellivision by Imagic, is sought after by a lot of game collectors. It is very hard to find this game in its box, and is also sealed. Judging by the not perfectly straight line in the seal, this game may have been re-sealed at some point, although I received the game this way and would have no other reason to assume it is not the original wrap.

World Series Major League Baseball. Complete, sealed.

The Jetsons Ways With Words. Complete, sealed.

Mr. Basic meets Bits N' Bytes. Complete, Sealed.

Masters of the Univers: The Power of He-Man

Reversi. Complete, Sealed.

Diner INTV Corp. CIB

Dig Dug INTV Corp. CIB

Commando CIB

Pac Man CIB

Centipede Atari Soft. CIB

Tower of Doom CIB

Tropical Trouble CIB

Dragon Fire CIB

White Water! CIB

Atlantis CIB

Blockade Runner CIB

Burger Time CIB

Advanced Dungeons and Dragons CIB

The Dreadnaught Factor CIB

Pitfall! CIB

Worm Whomper CIB

Zaxxon Cart and Manual

Tron Solar Sailer Cart Only

Sewer Sam Cart Only

Carnival Cart Only

Mouse Trap Cart Only

Pin Ball Cart Only

Vectron Cart Only

Also Included:

Major League Baseball

Bowling

Bomb Squad

Space Spartans

B-17 Bomber

HARDWARE INCLUDED

Intellivision II - Boxed Complete with Manuals

ECS Computer Module - Boxed Complete with Manuals

System Changer - Boxed Complete with Manuals

Music Synthesizer Keyboard - Boxed Complete no Manuals

Intellivoice with manuals.

Or if you wanted the entire collection, that includes

50+ more games on top of what is already listed (NO DOUBLES)

The Video Game Center (It is a center built specifically for the Intellivision, and can fit the cords underneath the system neatly, has slots for about 35 games and a cubby for the overlays)

An INTV Corp brand Joystick Adapter

The original Intellivision, and the Intellivision III, plus I would cover the shipping.

(also would like to note, if you purchase everything, you do get three intellivoices, one for each system.. hooray! :P )

Feel free to make an offer on the whole lot, or whatever. Just let me know before 2am Friday so I can pull it.

I am surprised that you are canceling bids in the final hours. Someone is going to win the auction with a last minute bid that you won't be able to cancel for dirt cheap.

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?

you can not end an auction less than 12 hours to end,jeremysart,did you not know this?

you have to let the auction end normally!!!!!

a***2s.gif( 9001iconGreenStar_25x25.gif) Cancelled: US $343.00

Explanation: Not available Bid: Apr-11-10 16:06:05 PDT

Cancelled: Apr-15-10 19:01:16 PDT s.gife***es.gif( 1093iconRedStar_25x25.gif) Cancelled: US $111.00

Explanation: No longer available Bid: Apr-06-10 03:08:38 PDT

Cancelled: Apr-15-10 18:58:27 PDT s.gifa***hs.gif( 94iconBlueStar_25x25.gif) Cancelled: US $459.00

Explanation: Not available Bid: Apr-14-10 04:04:08 PDT

Cancelled: Apr-15-10 19:07:09 PDT s.gifs***ts.gif( 4880iconRedStar_25x25.gif) Cancelled: US $495.00

Explanation: sorry i am in the process of canceling bid. broken/ not available Bid: Apr-15-10 18:58:18 PDT

Cancelled: Apr-15-10 19:13:13 PDT s.gifa***9s.gif( 94iconBlueStar_25x25.gif) Cancelled: US $170.20

Explanation: Not available anymore Bid: Apr-06-10 01:51:28 PDT

Cancelled: Apr-15-10 19:00:15 PDT s.gifs***es.gif( 780iconPurpleStar_25x25.gif) Cancelled: US $470.00

Explanation: broken not available Bid: Apr-14-10 16:30:12 PDT

Cancelled: Apr-15-10 19:10:41 PDT s.gifb***ts.gif( 2347iconRedStar_25x25.gif) Cancelled: US $120.00

Explanation: No longer available Bid: Apr-06-10 14:53:52 PDT

Cancelled: Apr-15-10 18:59:03 PDT s.gifr***ns.gif( 111iconTealStar_25x25.gif) Cancelled: US $200.00

Explanation: not available Bid: Apr-07-10 21:31:40 PDT

Cancelled: Apr-15-10 19:00:45 PDT s.gifa***.s.gif( 3292iconRedStar_25x25.gif) Cancelled: US $485.00

Explanation: No longer available Bid: Apr-14-10 20:35:46 PDT

Cancelled: Apr-15-10 18:59:41 PDT s.gifh***gs.gif( 42iconYellowStar_25x25.gif) Cancelled: US $550.00

Explanation: Broken not available Bid: Apr-15-10 11:29:43 PDT

Cancelled: Apr-15-10 19:11:42 PDT s.gifs***ms.gif( 25iconYellowStar_25x25.gif) Cancelled: US $500.00

Explanation: no longer available Bid: Apr-12-10 15:22:52 PDT

Cancelled: Apr-15-10 18:56:20 PDT s.gif s***b( 173iconTealStar_25x25.gif) Cancelled: US $400.00

Explanation: Not available Bid: Apr-10-10 12:37:29 PDT

Cancelled: Apr-15-10 19:05:02 PDT

Edited by revolutionika

I was wondering what was going on; I had been watching this one. I think jeremysart should have put a reserve price on it if it was important for him to get a certain minimum amount for it. I guess he's panicking because he wasn't getting the prices he was expecting and doesn't want to go through with the sale anymore.

I've wrestled with the idea of putting an insanely high bid on it, just to "hold" it for him so nobody else comes along at the last second to scoop it up for $0.99, but I'm not sure if I want to.

I was wondering what was going on; I had been watching this one. I think jeremysart should have put a reserve price on it if it was important for him to get a certain minimum amount for it. I guess he's panicking because he wasn't getting the prices he wanted and doesn't want to go through with the sale anymore. I've wrestled with the idea of putting an insanely high bid on it, just to "hold" it for him so nobody else comes along at the last second to scoop it up for $0.99, but I'm not sure if I want to.

be careful,he might hold you to it! :D

it is for charity after all........

be careful,he might hold you to it! :D

it is for charity after all........

Well, that's one of the reasons I was hesitating! But it certainly seems that he now wants to keep the stuff.

i am done bidding on this.i just hope it goes well for him!

i am done bidding on this.i just hope it goes well for him!

I was a little concerned about it from the beginning, to be honest. As I've said before, the classic video game market is pretty depressed right now, with lots of people dumping items from their collections to try to raise some cash. I've got some semi-rare stuff that would have fetched a decent price a year or two ago, but that I can't give away for pocket change now. If you're a collector looking to expand, it's a great time to buy. If you're thinking of downsizing, I always recommend holding on to your stuff until the situation improves, unless you just need the money or the free space right away.

If he is canceling bids and doesn't want to sell then he should have just ended the auction

and if someone comes in and bids and then it ends at couple or a few hundred he has to honor it

EDIT: Now all bids canceled sorry but should have thought through before posting the auction 10 days ago

If he is canceling bids and doesn't want to sell then he should have just ended the auction

and if someone comes in and bids and then it ends at couple or a few hundred he has to honor it

EDIT: Now all bids canceled sorry but should have thought through before posting the auction 10 days ago

yeah,he should not of waited so long,or put a reserve on this!!!!

Pretty sad-best case, I think his e-bay selling days are over. With what he is going thru though, that might not be such a bad thing.

The way the more rare game related auctions have been going lately with 1/2 the bidding going on in the last minute, I think he would have broken $1000 though anyway-he should have rode it out, at that price he was offering even more incentives too....the whole thing kind of dont make since????

I was thinking of bidding but after all this glad I did not and most likely never consider his auctions.

Bidder p***s Cancelled: US $243.00

Explanation: I dont understand why you keep bidding. Bid: Apr-15-10 21:44:35 PDT

Canceled: Apr-15-10 21:54:50 PDT

Because its a live auction And you had 9 days 12hrs to cancel

Man this is a little too entertaining...I have to go to bed but can't seem to get myself to.

lol, I just love seeing every new bidder pop up every 5 minutes thinking they found the deal of a lifetime, the one that somehow everyone else missed at the final hour :)

I was thinking of bidding but after all this glad I did not and most likely never consider his auctions.

Bidder p***s Cancelled: US $243.00

Explanation: I dont understand why you keep bidding. Bid: Apr-15-10 21:44:35 PDT

Canceled: Apr-15-10 21:54:50 PDT

Because its a live auction And you had 9 days 12hrs to cancel

haha-thats what I was thinking-because he is legally going to win your haul for 99 cents- pretty clear jeremy(poor fella)

Edited by stupus