IGNORED

Air Raid for $3k BIN, label is pretty beat

Shawn

My major concern is that it has been opened and the seller has not test it. If he wants to get good value, I would test it......I would be careful.....I have seen auctions like these where they have pulled similar stunts and the buyer(s) get(s) screwed.......just watching out for ya.....

That's a major concern of mine too. For all I know it may be Space Jockey inside of it!

Got the Pics, The games seems to be in working order, but man the cart is HIT! I don't think I'll be bidding any higher than 1k.

That Atari is a bit far from the TV set....I WONDER if he/she is running the game off an emulator and he/she just plugged in the cart to a console..... ;)

Man, that cart is very beat up....the handle looks curved....not consistent to what I have..... And, the open screws don't do service to the cart either...just my two cents.

So what if it doesn't work, it's got an EPROM inside? :ponder:

True....... That is my concern, that this guy/girl opened it up and exposed it to the light...thus, why he/she does not want to prove that it works because it does not...... my two cents... ;)

BTW, my Air Raids were great!!! :)

I think what CPU was saying is that since it has an EPROM, it is going to fail relatively soon any way ;)

So what if it doesn't work, it's got an EPROM inside? :ponder:

True....... That is my concern, that this guy/girl opened it up and exposed it to the light...thus, why he/she does not want to prove that it works because it does not...... my two cents... ;)

BTW, my Air Raids were great!!! :)

I think what CPU was saying is that since it has an EPROM, it is going to fail relatively soon any way ;)

Yes, I got that... :) There are two types of eproms, the dead and the dying!!! :) I feel that with adequate love and care, they can last a long time. Besides, I also like the physical aspects of the carts. These carts are like antique vehicles (i.e. cars, airplanes, etc.), they stop working but they are still worthy to see and touch....and are still valuable and desirable, at least to freaks like me. :)

EPROM's can be replaced or reprogrammed too. :P

Surprised that people could not figure out that this is what you were trying to say. For those who don't know, the Eprom has no special markings. If I am not mistaken it is just a regular eprom, that can be easily had. Nothing special about it at all.

Actually yes; there are different types eproms, some more unique than others..... ;)

EPROM's can be replaced or reprogrammed too. :P

Rrrrriiiiiiiggggggghtttttt.... ;)

Don't go there just yet. ;)

OK...... :)

You're cooking something up. :ponder:

Oh no, inside joke between CPUWIZ and myself......

My major concern is that it has been opened and the seller has not test it. If he wants to get good value, I would test it......I would be careful.....I have seen auctions like these where they have pulled similar stunts and the buyer(s) get(s) screwed.......just watching out for ya.....

That's a major concern of mine too. For all I know it may be Space Jockey inside of it!

Got the Pics, The games seems to be in working order, but man the cart is HIT! I don't think I'll be bidding any higher than 1k.

After contemplating this picture, I think we have our first Air Raid cart that was in an actual air raid! :D :cool:

• Like 2

After contemplating this picture, I think we have our first Air Raid cart that was in an actual air raid! :D :cool:

+1

• Like 1

Well I threw a bid up on the newest Air raid auction, now the highest bidder, but I don't see it staying that way as the shit cart went for 1700. Really will be in trouble with the wife if I go too high.

With the recent confirmation of Air Raid being an NTSC game sold in the USA it might be possible that the price tag for a loose Air Raid really has gone up that much due to all the new information about it's origins. It's shocking but far from unbelievable.

Well I threw a bid up on the newest Air raid auction, now the highest bidder, but I don't see it staying that way as the shit cart went for 1700. Really will be in trouble with the wife if I go too high.

With the recent confirmation of Air Raid being an NTSC game sold in the USA it might be possible that the price tag for a loose Air Raid really has gone up that much due to all the new information about it's origins. It's shocking but far from unbelievable.

I'd say the recent hype with the 31k copy and all the news reports has some part to play too ;)