IGNORED

My Air Raid Auction

HollowBeers

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3004178762891?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300417876289&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Here it is. #11 on the AA list. This has one of the better labels I have seen. It doesn't have those dark splotches/spots that I have seen before. This may be because the Atari lot I got it from was in dark storage for supposedly 22 years. I really enjoyed having this cart for a year and telling of its story and mystique! Some reactions have been 'Woooow', but most have been '...and why haven't you sold it yet?' This thing has been displayed in the dust free (on the inside), glass front, shadow box since the first week I got it. It has been run on (2) 4 switch woody's, (1) Vader, (1) light sixer, and (1) 7800. It is solid. Now I need to find that damn box! hahahaha. I will post a history of the cart as I know it in the 2600 forum on a later day. It's cool to read the histories of these rare carts (see Tanman's). Thanks for looking - HollowBeers

Edited by HollowBeers

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3004178762891?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300417876289&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Here it is. #11 on the AA list. This has one of the better labels I have seen. It doesn't have those dark splotches/spots that I have seen before. This may be because the Atari lot I got it from was in dark storage for supposedly 22 years. I really enjoyed having this cart for a year and telling of its story and mystique! Some reactions have been 'Woooow', but most have been '...and why haven't you sold it yet?' This thing has been displayed in the dust free (on the inside), glass front, shadow box since the first week I got it. It has been run on (2) 4 switch woody's, (1) Vader, (1) light sixer, and (1) 7800. It is solid. Now I need to find that damn box! hahahaha. I will post a history of the cart as I know it in the 2600 forum on a later day. It's cool to read the histories of these rare carts (see Tanman's). Thanks for looking - HollowBeers

Where did you gat taht case from??

• 2 weeks later...

Hobby Lobby.

Is it custom made or off the shelf? How much did it set you back? I have a few UR T Handles I wouldnt mind putting behind glass

BTW, good luck with your auction. you arent going to need it ;)

Sorry Dino, I just saw your question. The display was off the shelf. Make sure you get it at 50% off. Hobby Lobby always has something 50% off. They rotate the sale every week. Examples are: all frames, shelves, poster boards 50% off. They always rotate it. I got a sweet football glass case for 50% off for my fantasy football championship trophy football. That's a lot of footballs in that last sentence!.......football.

HHW: Thank you for bidding on my auction. 2nd and 3rd place are not far from the ending bid. Sorry man. By the way, did your countdown timer work? Mine was not working at all. I kept having to F5 it!

Yes, yes, yes, the winner has a feedback of 7. I almost put a restriction of 10 minimum today due to the shenanigans that happened a couple months ago with $200,000 for a Stadium Events(?). Should I be concerned about this?

I expected to get just a little bit more from this cart, but hell, I paid $40 bucks for the Air Raid, 20 other carts, and a lite 6'er from that craigslisting last year! Everything from that score was PRISTINE! I gotta say, I was more excited about getting a sweet condition system/carts more than I was about getting Air Raid at the time and I am NOT complaining AT ALL! The wife is happy indeed!

Hobby Lobby.

Is it custom made or off the shelf? How much did it set you back? I have a few UR T Handles I wouldnt mind putting behind glass

Sorry Dino, I just saw your question. The display was off the shelf. Make sure you get it at 50% off. Hobby Lobby always has something 50% off. They rotate the sale every week. Examples are: all frames, shelves, poster boards 50% off. They always rotate it. I got a sweet football glass case for 50% off for my fantasy football championship trophy football. That's a lot of footballs in that last sentence!.......football.

HHW: Thank you for bidding on my auction. 2nd and 3rd place are not far from the ending bid. Sorry man. By the way, did your countdown timer work? Mine was not working at all. I kept having to F5 it!

Yes, yes, yes, the winner has a feedback of 7. I almost put a restriction of 10 minimum today due to the shenanigans that happened a couple months ago with $200,000 for a Stadium Events(?). Should I be concerned about this?

I expected to get just a little bit more from this cart, but hell, I paid $40 bucks for the Air Raid, 20 other carts, and a lite 6'er from that craigslisting last year! Everything from that score was PRISTINE! I gotta say, I was more excited about getting a sweet condition system/carts more than I was about getting Air Raid at the time and I am NOT complaining AT ALL! The wife is happy indeed!

No concern at all. If he doesn't pay, Offer it to the 2nd highest bidder. Yes my timer was working. :ponder:

Hobby Lobby.

No concern at all. If he doesn't pay, Offer it to the 2nd highest bidder. Yes my timer was working. :ponder:

hahahaha ponderer. Just got payment. Certified Paypal'er. Awaiting shipping. Update later I guess.