IGNORED

64 Complete 2600 games on eBay $.99 auction

thenickross

Hey folks, just wanted to give a quick plug for my auction. I have a lot of 64 complete (1 missing manual) 2600 games I just listed on eBay. I don't know much about 2600 values or rarity, so I figured a $.99 auction would work best. Please feel free to ask questions or if anyone would like more pics I'd be happy to take some.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3004190397141?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300419039714&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Awesome, there's some I'm still looking for, thanks!

EDIT: Oh, it's a lot, I thought you meant 64 separate games... not for me then, but this looks like a nice lot for someone getting started out, good luck.

^ I wouldn't be opposed to shipping international. The buyer would have to pay actual shipping cost though. And I'm selective on who I will ship international for. 0 feedbacks, not a chance, but if you've got solid feedback, and I get a good vibe, I will make an exception.

Edited by thenickross

Well, Mcgrail Won it. Anybody that doesn't mind paying a bit can look for these in his store, in a week. Kind of funny though if it would have gone 51 more cents, He would have saved $15 on shipping. :D HHW

Harris, I feel like you are a stalker sometimes. Are you sitting in your comic shop thinking of me?

Seems like you wouldn't mind a free advertisement. I said if anyone was interested, they would be up in your store. :) Yep that is me hard at work at my shop. :D Not thinking of you though, I only do that at night, under the covers. ;)

Well, Mcgrail Won it. Anybody that doesn't mind paying a bit can look for these in his store, in a week. Kind of funny though if it would have gone 51 more cents, He would have saved $15 on shipping. :D HHW

Harris, I feel like you are a stalker sometimes. Are you sitting in your comic shop thinking of me?

Seems like you wouldn't mind a free advertisement. I said if anyone was interested, they would be up in your store. :) Yep that is me hard at work at my shop. :D Not thinking of you though, I only do that at night, under the covers. ;)

:lol:

$3.35 each (the average with the $15 shipping) is about what the vast majority of those are worth. If anyone's going to make any $ off this lot, there must be a lot of morons out there on ebay. But, of course there are.