IGNORED

Call the Police

hhwolfman

:_( :_( :_( :_( :_( :_( :_( :_( :_( :_( :_( :_( :_(

If anyone here bought it PM me. PLZ

Most of it is already parted out and listed back up on ebay. The seller isn't exactly the best person to deal with IMO so buy at your own risk.

Yeah, I've already seen some of the 7800 bits ($125 NIB Mean 18 lol) relisted as well. Had said seller not gotten the lot, another predatory reseller would have, most likely.

:_( :_( :_( :_( :_( :_( :_( :_( :_( :_( :_( :_( :_(

If anyone here bought it PM me. PLZ

Most of it is already parted out and listed back up on ebay. The seller isn't exactly the best person to deal with IMO so buy at your own risk.

Yeah, I've already seen some of the 7800 bits ($125 NIB Mean 18 lol) relisted as well. Had said seller not gotten the lot, another predatory reseller would have, most likely.

I'd have kept a good number of these items... I would have sold the items I didn't need. Really, can you say you wouldn't do the same if confronted with that bundle with BIN? They don't appear to have EVERYTHING listed. Iwan... get that Star Wars fast man, it's up there.

Now, that said, if they hardball on the best offers (when everyone KNOWS the deal they got) I wouldn't respect that. Sure make some money, but sitting on it for months.... I never understand those types.

AX