IGNORED

really awesome packaging job!

Zwackery

Well, we've read, or unfortunately, experienced horror stories when it comes to eBay and shipping, but here's one that's positive for you.

I purchased a CIB game from eBay Seller: manytreasures_vintagecomputing1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] and asked that the game please be sent boxed. I received a prompt reply that they always use a reinforced box when shipping games.

My one game arrived in this tank:

post-5874-127177424576_thumb.jpg

In order (left to right), the game was sealed in a plastic bag, which was then wrapped in bubble wrap, which was then placed in a small box with an air cushion, which was then placed in a larger box and padded with more bubble wrap...all for only $4.90.

I think many lackluster sellers could learn a lot from this person.

• Like 1

If you buy bubble wrap from a seller on eBay and he uses bubble wrap to protect the bubble wrap, how do you know which bubble wrap you bought?

Obviously, if the Bubble wrap is not opened then he used his own.

But if you're bubble wrap is opened, s/he probably used yours and you should demand a refund proportional to the weight of bubble wrap used.

Well, we've read, or unfortunately, experienced horror stories when it comes to eBay and shipping, but here's one that's positive for you.

I purchased a CIB game from eBay Seller: manytreasures_vintagecomputing1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] and asked that the game please be sent boxed. I received a prompt reply that they always use a reinforced box when shipping games.

My one game arrived in this tank:

post-5874-127177424576_thumb.jpg

In order (left to right), the game was sealed in a plastic bag, which was then wrapped in bubble wrap, which was then placed in a small box with an air cushion, which was then placed in a larger box and padded with more bubble wrap...all for only $4.90.

I think many lackluster sellers could learn a lot from this person.

When I move to a bigger place, I would love to have the inventory space for such packaging awesomeness.

Until then, people will just have to deal with my grocery bagged, bubble wrapped, taped, corrugated box packing methods. Peanuts and air bags may or may not be in the box depending on the amount ordered and dimensions of box I could find.

I am kinda sweating a packing job right now myself. I got 3 CIB games, an 810 drive, a 800xl, and a 400 all in one box otw to me from a new seller on eBay. Cross your fingers for me...

Tanman

I'm a new seller, but I've been collecting for years. I mimic the good packing jobs I've received, so hope your seller does the same :)