IGNORED

Another MISS On BOXED 2600 T&F!

Frostbite Bailey

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1504357263831?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150435726383&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

:sad::_(:_(:_( Why oh why??? The agony, I tried to hit the buy it now button repeatedly but alas to no avail, would not ship to Canada. Someone got a steal right out from under me,damn those American sellers who only ship within the USA!!!! ( No offense to those of you who do )Who got it? Hopefully someone here.

Cheers, FB :cool:

No real loss Glenn as that guy is a douche as a seller and as a buyer. Take it from my unfortunate experience with him.

Ha! Thanks for the comforting words. I have seen that name around before; can't remember if I ever bought anything there???? Box was in decent shape. Oh well, another time :)

A couple people have asked me what my experiences are with this punk so here is the rundown:

I bought a game form him one time, packing was ok but he waited 3 weeks before shipping it and sent it first class VS priority like I paid for, like a fool I still left him a positive. Other time he bought a repro from me, hit the bin in haste thinking it was a real pepsi invaders for $20 bucks (ya right :roll: ) so I refunded his money within 15 of him paying me and he STILL left me a nasty negative. I'd sum up those 2 experiences as him being a douche.

(I just copied the above from the couple of PM's I sent to the folks that asked me about it via PM cause I'm too lazy to retype it again.)

Ahhhh... traps for young players. You need a 2nd ebay account, with the address registered to a friend's address in the US and voila, you buy all the goodies your heart desires from the US ;)

Dino, of course, what was I thinking! I usually just get stuff sent there, but setting up an account with a US friend's address totally slipped my mind especially with BIN's. I am getting old :sleep:

Ahhhh... traps for young players. You need a 2nd ebay account, with the address registered to a friend's address in the US and voila, you buy all the goodies your heart desires from the US ;)

Dino, of course, what was I thinking! I usually just get stuff sent there, but setting up an account with a US friend's address totally slipped my mind especially with BIN's. I am getting old :sleep:

It also helps when sellers refuse to send stuff overseas or insist on putting the full dollar value on the customs form :cool:

It also helps when sellers refuse to send stuff overseas or insist on putting the full dollar value on the customs form :cool:

Yes, marking it as a gift really helps out when it comes to paying extra at customs. :thumbsup:

no matter what that was a nice piece to miss out on when it was right in your hands! next time ;)

Yah, it was kind of tough to take...don't think I have let that many swear words out of me for awhile, or at least that many in a row :ponder: Good thing my family was not home at the time. Now if I lived in PA; I would have been celebrating. Next time; I hope. Cheers, FB :cool:

If I would of won. It would of been sent in a padded envelope with tire tracks all over it :| That has been my luck lately. And hearing shawns report yup that's what would of happen!! lol

:D No matter how much you beg to have it sent in a sturdy cardboard box, even offer to pay a little extra, some knob decides to pocket a little extra and send it in a piece of shit envelope; ya, that pisses me off :x On another note, just got a boxed game from a memeber here and nicely packaged! There are good sellers out there :) Maybe I should be happy I did not get it. Cheers, FB

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1504357263831?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150435726383&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

:sad::_(:_(:_( Why oh why??? The agony, I tried to hit the buy it now button repeatedly but alas to no avail, would not ship to Canada. Someone got a steal right out from under me,damn those American sellers who only ship within the USA!!!! ( No offense to those of you who do )Who got it? Hopefully someone here.

I agree,damn those sellers who wont ship outside their own country,Germany is the worse,almost ALL sellers there wont ship os.Its like they are trying to get us back for winning the war.

I agree,damn those sellers who wont ship outside their own country,Germany is the worse,almost ALL sellers there wont ship os.Its like they are trying to get us back for winning the war.

Good thing some of those Germans are my friends or I would not have got half the PAL stuff I currently own :D I think JahFish has a shelf dedicated to me marked "to be shipped"!! Cheers,FB :cool:

Good thing some of those Germans are my friends or I would not have got half the PAL stuff I currently own :D I think JahFish has a shelf dedicated to me marked "to be shipped"!! Cheers,FB :cool:

:thumbsup: yup nicely said FB!! I think I owe the most to Marc Oberhauser for all his great work on those atari repro boxes! I bought soo many off him! also I have a good friend that lives in Germany and she helped me with no end on my pal boxed stuff. and like wise for her i get tons of boxed games for her cause cause many ebayers here don't sell outside of here? Or they tell her $25.00 to ship to Germany? in the 14 years of collecting some of the best people were from Germany,Canada,Netherlands & Brasil :)

Each of you aussie scum has their own mole in Germany! And I am ya private super mole! :D