IGNORED

A request...

jetset

Ok, so I'm doing the self made boxes bit for my 5200 collection. I have just about all of them done thanks to the great work done by raven1280 (who seems to have disappeared). ANYWAYS, I have a gap of about 11 games, and frankly I suck at making these things.

Is anyone possibly willing to help me out? Here are the ones I'm missing;

Final Legacy

Last Starfighter

Merry Christmas (not the exact title, it's the still screen of the xmas tree from a few years back)

Meezbork

Millipede

Realsports Basketball

Rent Wars (yes I have to box, but I'm still using a vhs case so they all look uniform)

Track & Field

Xari Arena

Xevious

Anyways...many thanks if anyone can help out!

Nobody? :sad:

Show an example (picture) of a "self-made box" so everyone here knows what you are talking about.

post-997-12723262917_thumb.jpg

post-997-127232639985_thumb.gif

Like these. You just print them out, use a vhs case with a outside sleve and viola! Poor mans box.

I suppose you can take a couple of screen shots of the game and replace those above using Photoshop from existing image and perhaps use some generic picture for front.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been meaning to do a few of these for some time now-I will try to do at least a few of them over the next week or so. I have a rough outline for a Merry X-Mas cart box somewhere.

That would be awesome! I've made a few I need. I'm not very creative so they're kinda...blah, but at least they're better than nothing.

post-997-127344723504_thumb.jpg

post-997-12734471921_thumb.jpg

post-997-127344728329_thumb.jpg

post-997-127344731811_thumb.jpg

post-997-127344735839_thumb.jpg

post-997-127344739914_thumb.jpg

Wow, thanks KJ! Those are pretty awesome! Did you design those?

I didn't do the artwork in the pics. I just took the tempest box you showed in the earlier post and made a blank template for 5200 boxes. then I used original arcade or movie poster artwork for the title pics. I photoshopped out the extra garbage that was on some of them like "Rated PG", Etc. Give me a couple more days or so and I'll do the others as well.

=)