IGNORED

Atlantis II Sealed

hhwolfman

I cant find the bids section on this shitty auction

There is no bid section, on a BIN. :x

It doesn't have an end time. Even BIN has an end time.

I got your end time. Right Here. :P :D

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fcompleted.shop.ebay.com%2Fcowonfire24%2Fm.html%3FLH_Complete%3D1%26_fln%3D1%26_ipg%3D%26_trksid%3Dp3911.c0.m283%26_rdc%3D1

I won it. I smell scam. Seller tried to get me to give positive feedback before I received the item. The picture was taken off this site. Look at the markings. One of the more recent feedbacks says something about losing item on the ice. If anyone is trying to side deal this thing, buyer beware.

Here is my message history with this person.

cowonfire24

I am going to ship out your game tomorrow morning. For some reason paypal will not release the payment until I have feedback left. If there is anyway you can leave feedback so I can get my money before I ship this, that would be great. Let me know -- this is the first time I have had an issue with this. Thank you

My response

I extremely sorry but I can't do that. Really if the situation was reversed would you just give positive feedback before receiving an item? I don't know you. Also you only have one picture of this item, and that is of the box. This seems to be the exact same picture as AtariAge.

http://www.atariage.com/box_page.html?SoftwareLabelID=1037&BoxStyleID=14

You only have 7 feedback as a seller, one of those feedbacks was a neutral feedback, and if I leave you positive feedback before I even know what I am getting than I am left out in the cold if I want any sort refund if something goes wrong. You can just point to the positive feedback I left. Look I have been a member on Ebay for over 8 years and I have amazing feedback, both as a seller, and a buyer. I have been collecting Atari 2600 stuff for over 7 years now. Everyone I have dealt with knows me as a very good person to deal with. If you feel worried just send this item with a signature confirmation.

After a couple of days still no response, so I send another message.

was wondering what you decided to do? It seemed like you were implying that you may not mail the game out unless I gave you a feedback. If you did mail it out, or are about to mail it out, than we have no problem, but if you are going to hold on to it, than I obviously would want a refund. I am not the richest guy on earth, so $650 is a lot to me. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and it I would really appreciate it if you would let me know what you are going to do.

Their response

no no no!!! I will mail it out to you no problem!!! I am sending it out later today. I will provide you with tracking information as soon as I get it. I will insure package! Thank you

My response

Thank you very much for the update.:)

2 days, and no tracking information so I send another message.

You said you were going to give me the delivery confirmation number. Did you deliver it, and do you have it? Thanks.

conwonfire24 response

Hello man,

Paypal is messing with me bad. Now they have my account limited so I can't conduct any business at all out of it. I am going to have to refund your money and possibly send it to you COD? Is that something you will be OK with? Let me know. I am SOOO SOrry for this mess up -- Paypal claims I am high risk for the items that I sell and decided to screw me. I have never had a bad transaction and I hope you understand. Please let me know what you want to do. Thank you

My response

Yeah, if you can refund me within a week I will be OK with this. Just give me a refund, and all is OK.

I cant find the bids section on this shitty auction

There is no bid section, on a BIN. :x

:P

:?

There is no bid History on a BIN. If you don't understand, PM and I will explain. :)

I understand that bit,i was questioning what the green smilie that revolutionika posted in response was meant to be for...if you dont understand what i mean Dont pm me as i couldnt be bothered explaining it to you. :roll:

HARMONY, PA, United States is where it says he is from on his auction, but his answers sound hauntingly familiar to what I went through with James or Jimmy Orr

BrooklynAtari

NYAtarifan

NYAtariFanatic

nyatarifanatic@aol.com

james.orr@aol.com

I wonder if he moved? :x