IGNORED

Anyone need a nice all in one printer?

save2600

Printhead just went out. No longer prints from one of the black tanks. I read on the internet that others had the same problem and that the printhead was at fault. They can be purchased here on eBay for $50, but I really needed a smaller printer anyway. The MP760 features double sided printing, scanning, copying and even handles negatives and slides as it has a backlit lid. Paid $300 from CompUSA about 4 years ago. Excellent cosmetic shape (no scratches or dings), but the door that covered the memory card slots is missing. Must have broke and I threw it out. Unit comes complete with some ink, drivers on CD, USB cable, manual, box and all original packing. Free shipping to anywhere in the lower 48.

Atariage members who purchase this outside of eBay and "gifts" the PayPal transaction so I don't eat the fee, will also receive all those NOS inks I have in the other sale - while they last.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3004217199051?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300421719905&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Just went to change this (keep forgetting you just need the item number) - thanks!

Edited by save2600