IGNORED

5200 Track ball

walter_J64bit

I've just won a 5200 off eBay! eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2904286009441?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=290428600944&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] My tackball came in it works! I'd had to open it up, one the roller bearings popped out that wasn't too hard to put back in place!

I think my Centipede cart isn't working :( I've booted up the cart the game just locks up but any way what games work with the Track ball?

Off the top of my head...

Missile Command

Tennis

Pole Position

Soccer

Defender

Football

Millipede

Galaxian

Super Breakout

Unfortunately no homebrew has ever used it.

Allan

I hope the game Tempest that is in the works will use it!

Of those games listed I think Missile Command and Centipede are the only games worth using the TrackBall for.

Well worth it.

Missile Command

Tennis

Pole Position

Soccer

Defender

Football

Millipede

Galaxian

Super Breakout

Allan

Of those games listed I think Missile Command and Centipede are the only games worth using the TrackBall for.

Well worth it.

I think Tempest would be best with a spinner but I don't think that will ever happen. I think the trackball is the next best thing.

I agree about the other game although I like playing tennis with the trackball. I always wanted to play tennis with three other players but never could get three people to play the game.

Allan

Missile Command

Tennis

Pole Position

Soccer

Defender

Football

Millipede

Galaxian

Super Breakout

Allan

Well worth it.

I think Tempest would be best with a spinner but I don't think that will ever happen. I think the trackball is the next best thing.

I agree about the other game although I like playing tennis with the trackball. I always wanted to play tennis with three other players but never could get three people to play the game.

Allan

Galaxian is also pretty good with Trackball and if you play Frogger with the keypad, the trackball keypad is easier to press (or Wico keypad) than the stock A5200 controller keypad. By the way the stick controls for the Frogger on A5200 suck. Is there any hack so that you don't have to press the fire button in order to move? Or perhaps make the fire button shoot the cars/snakes down!