IGNORED

I have Muppets Go Round

procrastinator

I am guessing John won it and we'll get to see it at CGE. :ponder:

I doubt it. I don't think people will be lining up to pay $45 for a 5200 kids game that was also released on the 8-bit.

Tempest

I wasn't implying that it'd be sold. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Bump? Does anyone know who won this? Obviously we never saw it at CGE so that theory is now toast.

Tempest

If you don't know than I don't think this is going to show up. Luckily we have the 8-bit version to see what it was like. Luckily this isn't something like Elevator Action or Zoo Keeper.

Allan

Bump? Does anyone know who won this? Obviously we never saw it at CGE so that theory is now toast.

Tempest

If you don't know than I don't think this is going to show up. Luckily we have the 8-bit version to see what it was like. Luckily this isn't something like Elevator Action or Zoo Keeper.

Allan

True, but I'd like the rom to be preserved anyway. I'm also curious if this started off as a 5200 title and then was ported to the 8-bit or vice versa. The unfinished state of this proto seems to say it started off on the 5200, but that's the opposite of what I would have thought.

Tempest

• Like 1

• 13 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Glad it's preserved!

I remember Kermit appearing on select Sesame Street sketches. That was in the '90's; anyone know when the he stopped appearing there?

Educational games don't sound like a bad thing to develop for the 5200; just one more market to sell the system to.

Edited by pacman000
Expanding.
  • Like 1