IGNORED

Nice lot of carts from a lazy ebay seller

Rev

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2805005607491?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=280500560749&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

this guy is lazy,the pic sucks and he refuses to give a game list.But you can see most of them,but still it would only take a few minutes to post a list :roll:

im sure the intv and 2600 are mostly commons,but there looks to some good coleco games there.

anyone see some rare ones?

Edited by revolutionika

Reason he is not posting a list is because large chunk are duplicates. I count 6 pacmans, 5 combats, 4 mouse traps, 2 bowling and 4 of someting else I cant make out but the labels match. Two are side by side on the second row on the top left.

That makes at least 21 duplicates.

Funny thing is, I found this guy on another fourm I attend, lol.  It appears he was lazy because he just wanted to get rid of them.  Something about the only thing in the initial lot he wanted was CIB NES games.

Oh well, the auction didn't get much so whoever won it got some duplicates to pawn off onto others.