IGNORED

I just had Wal-Mart ads Pop up on GAME GAVEL

Rev

I can't be the only this has happened to.this is very annoying,i don't mind the smaller banner ads...but seriously??? 2 pop up ads at the same time?

And then after 10 seconds or so...they turned into smaller ads.but at first they took up most of the screen.

say it isnt so mike!

Edited by revolutionika

I can't be the only this has happened to.this is very annoying,i don't mind the smaller banner ads...but seriously??? 2 pop up ads at the same time?

And then after 10 seconds or so...they turned into smaller ads.but at first they took up most of the screen.

say it isnt so mike!

Hmm, maybe you are using the wrong browser? I use Firefox, and I am seeing no pop up ads. I do see the Wal-Mart banner ads, but no pop up ads as I went through the site.

say it isnt so mike!

Hmm, maybe you are using the wrong browser? I use Firefox, and I am seeing no pop up ads. I do see the Wal-Mart banner ads, but no pop up ads as I went through the site.

Maybe they got thrown in by mistake. I have been told by my ad provider that no popup ads will be running in my account. I will def look into it though. And, keep in mind that me running ads was a bit of a test. There is a good chance they will all be removed so bear with me :)

Edited by Parrothead

say it isnt so mike!

Maybe they got thrown in by mistake. I have been told by my ad provider that no popup ads will be running in my account. I will def look into it though. And, keep in mind that me running ads was a bit of a test. There is a good chance they will all be removed so bear with me :)

maybe it was my browser like homey said.damn firefox!

:)

say it isnt so mike!

maybe it was my browser like homey said.damn firefox!

:)

I also use Firefox but have not had a problem with popUps did get a trickey add the other day that had what looked

like a new message notice, said something like "you have 1 new message" and it ended up being a link to something

else that I just closed :(