IGNORED

Strange looking Atari "Boxing" cart

LOL, all that fuss that I posted the auction here and it received one bid.

LMFAO Everyone took it off there watch lists. I didn't but forgot to put my snipebot on it. I was to busy Beefing up my Sears CIB Collection tonight. :D

Did you win the sears baseball? I was watching but never asked if it was 75108 or 75125 box. 75108 is much harder to find. Anyway, can't go wrong for $3.

LMFAO Everyone took it off there watch lists. I didn't but forgot to put my snipebot on it. I was to busy Beefing up my Sears CIB Collection tonight. :D

Did you win the sears baseball? I was watching but never asked if it was 75108 or 75125 box. 75108 is much harder to find. Anyway, can't go wrong for $3.

Yes I won it, along with 21 of the other ones. I got a lot of great deals on them, Being they ended at 8pm, on a Tuesday night. Also the Seller worked with me on the postage. :D Really didn't matter to me, Of the number of the box, but will post, The number here, when I get them next week. Cheers. HHW

There was a similar taiwanese pirate cart that sold in Germany recently, but it was King Kong, not boxing, but i did not have it on my watch list so i cant post a pic here. I've seen these types of pirate carts pop up on ebay germany from time to time

yeah i have pitfall and donkey kong in the same style ... nothing too rare

• 2 weeks later...

It was the 75125 box. :D